Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ford GT Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute
I went on a big cruise today, and as we pulled into our lunch spot this guy was pulling out. He turned around and chatted with us for a few minutes, then put on a little show as he left

Old 08-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Name:  DSC_0012.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  104.3 KB

Old 08-21-2012, 02:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love these cars. They make my jaw drop every time I see one in person. Saw one in Elkridge, MD on Route 1 not too long ago but couldn't snap a pic. Older woman driving. Great cars.

Old 08-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
about 7 years ago, i went to Supercar Sunday and at least 3 GT's drove up together. 2 of them had the tops of the door/roof cut out. had a custom T-Top look to it. is this a rare mod or is it quite common to see on GT's? i tried to Google search for some photos, but all that was comming up were photos of Mustang GT's with T-Tops. if anyone has photos of these custom GT's, please post.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Search for GTX1 cars. They had (the ones that were completed) a cut out roof. Some of those had 4 piece roofs to fit, and so you could take out the side sections to give it a "T-TOP" look. Or take those and the front/rear sections to make it a targa look. Anyway, that's for those with finished roofs. As a result, some have one piece roofs, or umbrella ones. But damned cool GT's, and really quite rare.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ricky s. Photography
Stunning shot

Old 08-28-2012, 05:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I took this pic at Concorso Italiano two weekends ago in Monterey, CA.

Name:  IMG_2145-Edit-Edit.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  210.2 KB

Old 09-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't driven my gt in a few months so I decided to take it out for a spin today
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1346553596.104805.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  52.6 KB

Old 09-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful GT. Midnight blue is my favorite color. More pictures or videos would be nice.

Quick Reply: The Ford GT Picture Thread