Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

NEMESIS! Hilarious Porsche vs. Mustang vid.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
NEMESIS! Hilarious Porsche vs. Mustang vid.

YouTube - Porsche vs Mustang NEMESIS!!!!!

I found this hilarious!!! If this is a repost enjoy it again!

Last edited by Bullitt44; 06-08-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
Lol

Old 06-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Hilarious!

Old 06-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura about
What's even funnier is that fact that he couldn't catch him prior to the spin and how small the Mustang appeared out his windshield on the straights.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ALMS21
What's even funnier is that fact that he couldn't catch him prior to the spin and how small the Mustang appeared out his windshield on the straights.
Obviosuly the Mustang was faster than the Porsche and the Porsche driver was very frustrated with that, so he voiced out his frustration in a funny way.

But your reply is even funnier. Your defence/brag of the Mustang is: fast in straights, but spins out (in a corner). Thats what I call a very typical generalisation of american muscle. You know what they say, to finnish first you first need to finnish...

(ps. I have nothing against american muscle)

Last edited by Nicke; 06-08-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome. I am sitting in the library watching this and thought the driver we funny when he was yelling at the mustange. When the mustang spun out and he start laughing I lost it - everyone thought I was nuts ;>

Old 06-08-2010, 04:43 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Very old vid but always funny

Regarding American Muscle, if you ran all European race cars unrestricted and all American race cars unrestricted against each other no European car would ever win again. Viper dominated when factory backed against the competition, and after the factory team pulled out, Vette came in and dominated regardless of air intake restrictions, tire restrictions, and weight penalties.

And the Euros said a Big front engined car could never beat a rear/mid engine car....wrong

Old 06-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Holy cow, I cant stop laughing.

Old 06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nicke
Obviosuly the Mustang was faster than the Porsche and the Porsche driver was very frustrated with that, so he voiced out his frustration in a funny way.

But your reply is even funnier. Your defence/brag of the Mustang is: fast in straights, but spins out (in a corner). Thats what I call a very typical generalisation of american muscle. You know what they say, to finnish first you first need to finnish...

(ps. I have nothing against american muscle)
The funniest is your spelling of the word "defense", "generalization" and "finish".

I find it funny that there are a ton of people just like you that say "I have nothing against American muscle" but every chance they get, they post something about it......just like you did above. Quite comical actually.

For the record, I own and own(ed) plenty of non American muscle.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Diogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant futureDiogo has a brilliant future
...........delete

Last edited by Diogo; 06-08-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Quick Reply: NEMESIS! Hilarious Porsche vs. Mustang vid.