Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News (https://teamspeed.com/forums/modern-day-classics-ferrari-general-news/)
-   -   My Letter Number 15 (https://teamspeed.com/forums/modern-day-classics-ferrari-general-news/75286-my-letter-number-15-a.html)

Shobhit Gosain 08-19-2012 01:28 AM

My Letter Number 15

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 113095

My Letter got published on Scuderia Ferrari website, number #15

Maranello, 17 August – Our site has received a huge number of emails marking the anniversary of the death of Enzo Ferrari and we thank you all once again for the affection and passion shown for our Founder and the company that he created. As promised, today we publish the most significant of those mails.
We decided to leave them unabridged, without therefore translating them into English or Italian, the two main languages in use on our Formula 1 site, nor have they been modified for editorial reasons and all that has been added at the start of each text is the name of its author.

1) Giuseppe Magni
A colui che ha inseguito il Suo Sogno in ogni istante della sua vita, nel quale ha saputo trascinare tutti noi. A colui che ci ha insegnato che bisogna sempre crederci davvero.
A colui che ci ha dimostrato che nella Vita esiste un solo, unico, grande Motore: la Passione.
Grazie, Enzo Ferrari.

2) David Salsi
Per me Enzo Ferrari è stata una grandissima persona che ha inventato nuovi schemi di progettazione sulle autovetture di allora: questi sistemi hanno fatto scuola anche nelle auto dei giorno nostri.
E’ questo che lo rende GRANDE.
Ma la sua capacità non lo faceva rimanere dentro a Maranello, la sua inventiva lo faceva SPAZIARE per il mondo intero.
Io sono una persona di 36 anni, però ho letto qualcosina e che ad esempio la FERRARI 125 del 1947 e non solo quella ebbe nuove filosofie rispetto alle auto che si costruivano in quel periodo.
E’ una persona che si ricorderà sempre con grande piacere perché era CARISMATICA e anche uno che sapeva sempre motivare a far dare dagli altri il meglio di loro stessi.

3) Francesco Magaddino
Ci sono uomini che hanno il poter di rimanere immortali, hanno il potere di far rimanere immortali le proprie creature,le proprie invenzioni, le proprie idee, Enzo Ferrari è uno di questi. La sua creatura continua ad essere l'orgoglio di milioni di Ferraristi sparsi nel mondo, alcuni dei quali non erano neanche nati quando se ne andò l'immenso Ferrari. Tifosi che si sono innamorati di questa meravigliosa scuderia che in giro per il mondo continua a rappresentare l'eccellenza nel campo automobilistico sia dal lato sportivo che dal lato stradale. Continua a rappresentare valori ed esempi che non sono mai cambiati nel tempo, valori ed esempi da seguire, che fanno si che la meravigliosa creatura di Enzo Ferrari continui a vivere ed emozionare di generazione in generazione incurante del tempo che passa.

4) Rutger Jansen
We remember Mr. Enzo Ferrari. A hard struggle to get cars on the road and the track, with many success! Despite problems to solve, we enjoy in different classes cars running with amazing looks and performances. Maybe it even makes you sweat a little to see Ferrari's running. Don't worry, it is a natural response to the passion for Ferrari's. Excitement, tension and an ongoing way to be the best. My opinion, to see them running makes you want to drive them yourselves and if not, be a member of a great family!
Thank you Mr. Ferrari and your fans will keep your living memory.

5) Catya Leroux
Enzo Ferrari, a name that everybody around the whole world knows. The founder and "big boss" of the Ferrari brand. The person who started the legency and the person who's name will be on the fantastic cars forever. But for the Ferrari fans, Enzo is so much more, he's the begin. The begin of everything. The begin of Ferrari. The begin of beloved team. And the person who we will thank forever, without Enzo there wouldn't be a single Ferrari in the world. The respect for Enzo is huge, every single Ferrari fan just feels so very much connected with this great man. Every single fans has a piece of Enzo in their heart. Enzo Ferrari never died, he lives on, in the hearts of millions of Ferrari fans all over the world! We will never forget Enzo, ENZO PER SEMPRE!

6) Eduardo Henrique Agostino
Buon giorno a tutti!
Io e mia moglie siamo grandi fans della scuderia Ferrari e potere ricordare Il suo fondatore è troppo gratificante. Noi siamo andato a Maranello l’ùltimo novembre e è stata un’esperienza incredible! Il museo è bellissimo e l’atmosfera è contagiante. Peccato che non si può visitare la fabbrica di formula uno.
Un abbraccio di noi qui in Brasile.

7) Rachitta A Dua
Enzo Ferrari resurrects every time a Ferrari rolls out of the gates of Ferrari S.P.A. or a Ferrari engine starts somewhere or when someone looks at his Ferrari and thanks his stars.
Enzo Ferrari lives on with every car that carries the name Scuderia Ferrari with it!

8) Marco Rosi
Oggi sono passati 24anni dalla scomparsa del grandissimo Enzo Ferrari.
Ideatore della mia più grande passione, la FERRARI!!
Macchine eccezionali costruite in maniera maniacale x essere le più veloci.
Purtroppo, causa i miei 26anni, non ho avuto l'occasione di vederlo, salvo vecchi filmati e foto..già foto...foto ke parlano di un uomo dagli occhiali scuri, quasi per nascondere gli occhi...occhi da sognatore...che puntava sempre più in alto, che non si accontentava, che sapeva di poter fare ancora meglio.
Be'...un grandissimo esempio...un infinito esempio per tutti, credere in un sogno, lavorare per quel sogno, raggiungere quel sogno...e non solo...creare la perfezione.
Una macchina unica, costruita da persone uniche, una realtà indiscussa in tutte le categorie a qui partecipa. Sono gli esempi del quale noi giovani abbiamo bisogno. Vedere persone ke in maniera pulita raggiunge tutto, che realizza i propri sogni, perché smettere di sognare, e quasi come smettere di vivere.
Con tutto il cuore...
GRAZIE ENZO!!

9) Manuel Taboada
For me Ferrari is a motor from Forghieri, a line from Pininfarina, a victory at Monza, the music from bells at Maranello and the combativity of Enzo.
Grazie,

10) Eduardo Covarrubias
Your the example that i follow all my entire life, becuase you are a person who followed you dreams, your goals and i agree with that, my biggest goal is buy a ferrari and sit on the driver side and feel that sensation tha i only can imagine right now but at the same time i know that i can feel that sesation and its not far because i believe that i can have one of your cars and becuase of you i will complete my goal because i believe in you even you not stay with us right now but i know that you are present in each ferrari on this world, thank you Enzo Ferrari, thak you for everything.

11) Ivan Shutka
In memory of Enzo Ferrari...
Enzo Ferrari was a really fantastic person!!! He deserved great respect. He was a true hero! He changed the course of automotive history! Enzo founded Scuderia Ferrari- star of the racings and the best car manufacturer in the world!!!
His life he gave a great example for all people, how to go to your goal, how to succeed, make a dream not stopping at nothing. He showed young people that need to be energetic and motivated!
Enzo Ferrari showed how to live with dignity, that all admired you and reach the goal.
We have to remember it and thank him...
In memory of the legendary man- Enzo Ferrari...

12) Robert W. Garven
Enzo Ferrari,
He is my personal Hero. I was born on the same day Dino Ferrari passed away in 1956. My whole life all I have thought about was Ferrari.
When I was a teenager I wrote him and he sent me an autographed photo and note. Over the years I would send him birthday gifts and he would always send me a thank you note. A few months before his passing he sent me a card and another autographed photo. My dream came true when after saving for years I bought my dream Ferrari 1975 Dino 308 GT4. It is one of the finest on earth, and I love it above all my personal possessions.
My other dream was to come to Italy and visit the factory and meet Signor Ferrari but that never happened but I still dream to come to Italy and visit the factory and go to Monza! Here are some pictures of my shrine to my hero. I am not a wealthy Ferrari tifoso but there is no doubt that the passion of everything that Enzo Ferrari created runs deep in my soul.

13) Milena Milanova
Hello,
I just want to share with you that when it is hard for me in my life I just think about Enzo Ferrari. He had a dream and he had many hard moments, days even years but he succeeded. So when I remember him I am sure that my hard time will end and I will make my dreams come true.

14) Teresa Takeuchi
My name is Teresa I am only 17 years old. You rarely met girls who are interested in is sports cars, especially at that age. I first became interested in sports cars in 2009 in Khabarovsk, when a friend of naprosto telling their friends what a cool car (I did it all exactly like that, because I also studied. Well, I still do not know. I am very grateful Enzo Ferrari for what he did he was born and for the fact that he has created such a beautiful sports car. right? not many are capable of it? it is very hard work in creating the machine and need to be a very capable person to decide to do such a thing. But Ferrari was much earlier than the Lamborghini. after years later we still remember the Enzo Ferrari which he has so many years, and we remember the first car a Ferrari, and even after death, we remember what it was. I very much hope that his case will continue for many years and generations.

15) Shobit Gosain
My name is Shobhit Gosain, but my Facebook name is Shobhit Ferrari and the day when I changed my surname to Ferrari, you won't believe I get 10 friend requests daily. Well, that's just the power of your name. Power of your creation, power of your thoughts and power of everything you did is beyond words and I'd be foolish if I try to explain it even. I am a mad fan of you and your company "Ferrari". I live in India, but I haven't seen a Ferrari yet, I every-time plan go to New Delhi to see your Ferrari New Delhi showroom, but I get stuck in some other work. May be you have stored something for me and making a right time for me to see a Ferrari. You once came to my dream and while we both were looking to a Ferrari, you hold my hand and said, "Shobhit, don't be confused, red should be your favorite color." Since then I try everything to buy in Red, from my pens to cars. I have two Ferrari pens, on one you have even signed it. Uniquely precious, I always keep those pens near my pillow. I work in a local automobile magazine and I earn only to buy a Ferrari one day. The day I will buy it, I'll go for a long drive in it, wash it daily and wont to anything else. Enzo, you should have been in 2012, and see the progress of your company in your black shades and we all will say to you, "Forza Ferrari."
Love from India and whole world,

16) Davide S.
L'eredità che il grande Enzo ci ha lasciato trasuda in ogni Ferrari...
dalla continua ricerca dell'eccellenza alla cura maniacale di ogni singolo particolare, nulla è lasciato al caso, in pista come in strada...
La determinazione e la passione con cui si perseverano gli obiettivi in Ferrari, anche nei periodi di difficoltà, sono il modus operandi di chi "testa bassa e lavorare" ne porta avanti fiero il nome, proprio come piaceva al Drake...
L'idea che "la migliore Ferrari che sia mai stata costruita è la prossima" rende ogni Ferrari un'opera d'arte più che una semplice macchina, sia essa da corsa o granturismo è una creatura che porta in se un'anima, quella del grande Enzo che oggi rivive in loro.

Source [Ferrari]

Alexscud 08-19-2012 06:43 AM

thanks for posting , Shobhit !

Shobhit Gosain 12-04-2013 11:47 AM

My pleasure Alex.!

theprotest 12-04-2013 05:30 PM

Hi,

Great writing, well done.

Cheers,
Nik

Shobhit Gosain 12-05-2013 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by theprotest (Post 1447742)
Hi,

Great writing, well done.

Cheers,
Nik

Thanks Nik :)

Enrique 12-06-2013 12:53 AM

nice words to Ferrari. I hope you will get soon a ride in some Ferrari:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: