Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari announces the opening of Stratstone Manchester’s new showroom in Wilmslow

Old 09-29-2011, 10:01 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Ferrari announces the opening of Stratstone Manchester’s new showroom in Wilmslow

Ferrari announces the opening of Stratstone Manchester’s new showroom in Wilmslow

29 September 2011. Ferrari is pleased to announce the opening of Stratstone Manchester’s new showroom in Wilmslow. Stratstone Manchester is the first dealership in the north west of England to display Ferrari’s new Corporate Identity and has a full sales and aftersales facilities. Wilmslow was selected as the location of the new showroom as it brings Stratstone Manchester closer to their existing client base and core demongraphic.

Ferrari’s new Dealership Corporate Identity was first introduced in 2010 and Stratstone Manchester is the first dealership in the north west of England to represent the new CI of the brand. Matteo Torre, Regional Manager for Ferrari North Europe, commented: “Ferrari’s new brand identity is designed to provide a welcoming environment for customers, who can relax and enjoy the purchase and ownership experience. Ferrari is committed to providing the highest level of customer care and we are delighted to see the new showroom opening here in Wilmslow as I know we have many enthusiastic clients in the area whose experience with the brand will be enhanced by the new facilities we are opening here today.”

The new state of the art showroom also features a fully-detailed “Atelier”, modelled on the one at the factory in Maranello, where customers can chose from a range of options to personalise their new Ferrari.

James Brearley, Managing Director of Stratstone, commented: “We are proud to be representing Ferrari in Wilmslow and this new dealership reflects our passion and commitment to the brand and the ideals that it represents.

Following ten years in the city centre of Manchester, we are excited about our new location, which sees us move closer to our client base. We look forward to welcoming Ferrari owners and potential owners to experience our new showroom for themselves.

Source [Ferrari]

Old 09-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Jox will love this. Will check it out next time I'm over there for sure.

Old 09-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like a blast, I've gotta make a trip there one day.

Old 10-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Heading over in that relative area here in 2 weeks for a business meeting. If I remember to pack my dslr I'll try to get some more pictures to the best of my ability and ultimately if they'll let me snap a few. I will let you guys know what I can come up with. Maybe there'll be some snazzy f-cars
Nonetheless, beautiful!