Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

F355 Reincarnation

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
update: was there today in time for the initial bleeding test
filled the F1 reservoir, tapped in on the SD3 to bleed the clutch.
waited a few minutes, and managed to get the car from N up to 6th and back to N going down all gears

it's not all that significant really, except for the fact that now i can relax and know that the HE adapter and the F360 clutch were installed right, and now it is the alignment and programming that is left

hoping for a Saturday pick-up
but not all THAT confident since it's Friday/holiday tomorrow - unless the mechanic keeps his word and finishes the programming tomorrow (his words) so amen to that

Old 05-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
forgot the pics
in case anyone was wondering where the ecu was in a 355

Attached Images   
Old 05-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
me too! ever since i saw The Rock, i think i was 11, i KNEW a yellow F355 was my dream car
OMG... you were 11 when The Rock came out!!!?!?!?!!

I am soooooo old

Old 05-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lol bo yosif
yeah i just turned 27 last march

how old were you when the rock came out?
did you own an fcar before?

will keep you guys posted

Old 05-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I was doing my Ph.D

Old 05-19-2011, 11:42 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha 'The Rock' made me notice too.That and a red 355 in 'Wild Things' that made me say I was going to own one some day. Still have that dream...happy to see you have reached yours!

Old 05-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I was doing my Ph.D
that doesn't count, if i had opted to continue and do my phd i would've been 26 so it's your choice:
shall i call you "3ami" or "yal shaayeb" from now on
seriously though, mashallah that's impressive do you teach?

Originally Posted by mafishman1
Haha 'The Rock' made me notice too.That and a red 355 in 'Wild Things' that made me say I was going to own one some day. Still have that dream...happy to see you have reached yours!
thanks bro! you WILL live your dream, just remember that you have to work to realize it

UPDATE: my challenge grill is in BAHRAIN!!!
5/20/2011 1:12 pm Transit through DHL facility Bahrain, Bahrain

i had no idea that DHL were in Bahrain; i assumed in Dubai as with FedEx
oh boy, if it can be in my hands before Sunday 6pm, then i can install it before i receive the car from the shop!!

Old 05-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Just kid'n about the PhD brother... (but I did teach for a few in the States)
ya shaayeb is fine

Yes DHL is based in Bahrain but 95% of there work is for Saudi and the other 5% is the GCC

Old 05-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to make this my first F-car as well, I have contemplated the 360 spyder and 355 for a little while now. I bought the P-car just last year so I will wait a few before pulling the trigger.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
the chant from requiem of a dream 'be excited, be be excited' is playing in my head

challenge grill arrived, loaded it up on the truck to the shop

i am hoping they can be done with the programming (pump psi) by tomorrow, and then everything will just need be bolted on

i can't wait next up will be the interior as soon as i get it back

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: F355 Reincarnation