Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: Sony Alpha a7 Mirrorless Digital Camera

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FS: Sony Alpha a7 Mirrorless Digital Camera

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my Sony Alpha a7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with the FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Kit Lens.

Bought it in May when it was still full price $2000 + tax.
It is pretty much brand new. I used it sparingly for three weeks during my trip to Rome and now sits in the cabinet.

$1500 firm (all box and papers included, plus Dignis Leather half case)

Please call or text me with questions,
lordceniza@gmail.com
323-428-4368

Attached Images   

Last edited by lordceniza; 08-02-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
price lowered to $1350 obo

Old 09-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Last price drop - $1250
If no takers, I'll keep it.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sold