Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Jireh Customs & Restorations (The Business is for sale)

Old 05-19-2014, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
Jireh Customs & Restorations (The Business is for sale)

Jireh Customs & Restorations is for sale. I took over the "grandfathered in" business 5 years ago and have been building a good book of business and reputation since then. We have made some great strides in growing the business over the last couple of years and it has done well. I am in the Navy Reserve and am being voluntarily recalled to active duty. I have 11 years and some change active duty already so another 9 years and I can retire so I am going to stay the full term. I do not want to just shut down my business that I have been building. I have a good book of business and still have a waiting list. The business is for sale. If you wanted to start a shop like this from scratch, it would cost you much more that buying this one and many years to build your brand. This come with the business and all the tools and equipment and the established presents in the industry. Don't be afraid to make an offer as I have a limited time before I will have to shut it down and move all of my stuff to the house. We also have a website and established presents on several industry forums not unlike this one.

Classic Car Restoration Business

jirehcustoms.net |

https://www.facebook.com/JirehCustoms