Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

My 12C (HRE, MSO, Vorsteiner, Revozport)

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
vcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura about
My 12C (HRE, MSO, Vorsteiner, Revozport)

Hey folks!

Forgot to make a thread on my car!

Finally got my car back with all mods completed!

Mclaren Toronto / Pfaff tuning took some pictures before they shipped it to me!
here they are!

Special thanks to Toyz Autoart (Montreal), Wheels Boutique (Miami), McLaren Toronto, and Pfaff Tuning (Toronto)

Final Modifications include

- HRE Wheels
- Vorsteiner rear bumper
- Revozport front bumper
- MSO vented louvers
- Stealth steering wheel cover
- 2014 Updated IRIS system
- Lowest factory suspension setting
- Full clear bra on front end, hood, fenders, pillars

Name:  IMG_6908_zps932cb24b.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6923_zps5f5b916a.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  IMG_6933_zps12e07812.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  53.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6926_zps34106966.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  47.9 KB

Name:  IMG_6938_zpsd1edf84c.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  50.2 KB

Old 02-17-2014, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks much better than the 650S!

Old 02-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nicely done.

Old 02-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
Looks much better than the 650S!
Exactly my thoughts! That is a stellar looking 12c. The MSO hood vents are my favorite mod. I love those

Old 02-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Best looking 12c I've seen.

Old 02-17-2014, 10:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Andy!

Old 02-17-2014, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KOSERAS is an unknown quantity at this point
wow.. best looking 12-c so far

Old 02-17-2014, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
woaaaa!

Stunning 12C you have!

Hope i'll get the chance to see you cruising in Montreal!

Old 02-18-2014, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is how it should be!!

Old 02-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Love it.

Quick Reply: My 12C (HRE, MSO, Vorsteiner, Revozport)