Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official McLaren F1 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The volcanic orange one has got to be the nicest color for an F1 I could ever dream of.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
WOW!!! That is a SPECTACULAR photo!

Originally Posted by Peloton25
GTR 21R at the SPA 6-hours by Guillaume Tassart on Flickr. All kinds of AWESOME!!

>8^)
ER

Old 11-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-16-2011, 04:00 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah - you were right on my tail there when we added them up.

There is a guy in the Netherlands named Patrick who travels all over Europe and the UK to car events in a quest to see every F1 that has ever been made. He recently drove 8 hrs one way to Geneva in order to see his 24th and 25th McLaren F1s.

One of the cars was in a showroom there and I had put him in touch with the owner of the other F1 who ended up taking Patrick for his very first ride in a McLaren. I have never been happier than to be able to assist in arranging an experience like that for someone else. Especially someone who is already so dedicated to the F1.

BTW Stephan - I have another crazy story to tell you but I go every night after work to renovate my new house so I keep missing you on IM. Might have to email it.

>8^)
ER
Hit me up with the story!

Old 11-16-2011, 05:25 PM

Old 11-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah - you were right on my tail there when we added them up.

There is a guy in the Netherlands named Patrick who travels all over Europe and the UK to car events in a quest to see every F1 that has ever been made. He recently drove 8 hrs one way to Geneva in order to see his 24th and 25th McLaren F1s.

One of the cars was in a showroom there and I had put him in touch with the owner of the other F1 who ended up taking Patrick for his very first ride in a McLaren. I have never been happier than to be able to assist in arranging an experience like that for someone else. Especially someone who is already so dedicated to the F1.

BTW Stephan - I have another crazy story to tell you but I go every night after work to renovate my new house so I keep missing you on IM. Might have to email it.

>8^)
ER
That's awesome, kudos to Patrick. Get him on here.

Old 11-17-2011, 07:54 PM

Old 11-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see them next to each other; but i'd have the F1!

Quick Reply: The Official McLaren F1 Thread