Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official McLaren F1 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Chassis #13

Old 06-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daveoflogic
Chassis #13R
Small fix required there.

Pics were great!

>8^)
ER

Old 06-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Hi Stan - thanks so much for your comments! I've definitely been to your website - it appears the quality of your work is well deserving of the trust the owners of those cars put in your hands. I'll echo the encouragement for you to share more images when you have the time. Like many others here, I can't get enough of these wonderful cars!

>8^)
ER
Peloton, I will try and dig up some more pictures of the LM and the F1's which we have worked on, but for now I will leave you with these pictures (taken on my cell phone) from my personal collection, which I assure you are of a completely different chassis then the ones which have come through our shop. I won't reveal the owner of this one, however I'm sure it won't take you long to figure out if you don't know already. I've never really stopped to think about it, but I've actually been lucky enough to experience 5 different F1's up close.

Attached Images      

Last edited by StanAi; 06-11-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^

Mclaren F1+CGT=so much win!

Old 06-11-2010, 11:09 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stan@Ai Design
Peloton, I will try and dig up some more pictures of the LM and the F1's which we have worked on, but for now I will leave you with these pictures (taken on my cell phone) from my personal collection, which I assure you are of a completely different chassis then the ones which have come through our shop. I won't reveal the owner of this one, however I'm sure it won't take you long to figure out if you don't know already. I've never really stopped to think about it, but I've actually been lucky enough to experience 5 different F1's up close.
Lucky indeed!!

The silver car with the red interior is chassis #024 and belongs to Gary Schaevitz. The second F1 under the tarp in his garage should be #045. We've exchanged a couple of emails over the years. He's a rather nice gentleman and the F1s are just the tip of the iceberg in his collection from what I understand.

Pretty safe to assume that this photo from 0-60mag was taken that same day:

Thanks so much for the new pictures!

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 06-11-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man... CGT and TWO Macca F1's ?!?!? I'd kill for a garage like that!

Old 06-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, that's it. I'm not buying an F1 - or Peloton will know who I am too

Awesome photos and thank you for sharing. That F1's colour combo is sex!

Old 06-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
^^ If that's the only thing standing between you and an F1 I'm sure Peleton can take a step back this once

Amazing pictures Stan, I'd love to see more of the LM. Gotta be Ralph Lauren's car right?

Old 06-12-2010, 09:06 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Originally Posted by Ludas
Amazing pictures Stan, I'd love to see more of the LM. Gotta be Ralph Lauren's car right?
Indeed - both of the F1s in Stan's first photo belong to Ralph Lauren and he has an additional silver F1 in his collection that's nearly identical to #055.

Another interesting fact is that he and Gary live on the same street making for a total of 5 F1s between them when all of Ralph's F1s are in NY.

>8^)
ER

Quick Reply: The Official McLaren F1 Thread