Notices

FS: Brand new Vertu Aster Cognac Ostrich

Old 02-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
FS: Brand new Vertu Aster Cognac Ostrich

Hi guys,

I have several Vertu phones and I'm selling a few out. This listing is for a brand new Vertu Aster Cognac Ostrich. I played around with the phone a bit but this phone has never seen a Sim card before nor has been ever registered to Vertu website. I'm from CT but I travel to NY and Boston for work a lot so I can meet up with potential buyer in either one of those cities fairly easy. Meeting at the Vertu Boutique in NY can also be arranged as well.

My asking price is $3,200 or Best Offer. The phone's MSRP is $7,900. Please message me for any further questions. Also, due to the value of this phone, cash or bank wire only! I have tried to sell things via Ebay & paypal before but I ran into someone who just happened not to like what he bought and wanted a return before. I will not be able to sell a brand new phone and get a used back for a full refund.

Attached Images    

Last edited by BlueSander; 02-07-2017 at 02:07 PM.