Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Ulysse Nardin Trilogy of Time...

Old 04-14-2009, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Ulysse Nardin Trilogy of Time...

My GOD!!!!

http://www.p178host.com/0tp178/mh/Tr...ilogy_set.html

This set is crazzy!!! The movements are out of this world...

Attached Images      

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-14-2009 at 04:39 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
from http://www.lussori.com/ulysse-nardin...watch-set.html

"Ulysse Nardin has made a reputation for itself by challenging the boundaries of what is considered possible in horology. Winning numerous awards over its long 160 year history, the company continues to be at the forefront of exceptional watchmaking. In 2003, Ulysse Nardin introduced a remarkable Trilogy Set, comprising three watches, that in total, represent an immense achievement, as well as a considerable tribute to science, and the pioneering spirit of discovery.

Each watch is the brainchild of the brilliant and multitalented Dr. Ludwig Oechslin--a master watchmaker extensively accomplished in the realms of theoretical physics, astronomy, mathematics, archeology, philosophy, and ancient history---the Trilogy of Time's first introduction was the Astrolabium Galileo Galilei watch, introduced in 1985. Its genesis began after Ulysse Nardin's owner, Rolf Schnyder, encountered the Vatican's remarkable Farnese Astrolabe clock in 1982, which had in fact, been restored by none other than the incomparable Dr. Oechslin. When Schnyder discussed the possibility of creating an astrolabe for the wrist with Dr. Oechslin, the latter agreed, and the work began.

Within less than three years, the immense technical difficulties had been surmounted and the world was presented with the Ulysse Nardin Astrolabium Galileo Galilei watch, a selfwinding mechanical wristwatch which is capable of depicting the position of the sun, moon or stars in the sky at any time as seen from a specific earthly latitude, as well as the time of sunrise and sunset, dawn and dusk, the phases of the moon and time of its waxing and waning, lunar and solar eclipses, and the day of the week.

Just three years later, this outstanding achievement was followed by the Planetarium Copernicus watch, a timepiece depicting a modified concept of the Copernican heliocentric universe; with this watch, the position of the planets in relation to the earth and sun can be observed, and a perpetual calendar with zodiacal information completes a single revolution per year.

The final member of this remarkable trilogy is the Tellurium Johannes Kepler watch, an astronomic timepiece which features a geographic depiction of the earth as seen from the north pole, over which a flexible spring bends to indicate the time of sunrise and sunset, as well as the position of the sun. This watch also depicts the moon, which rotates to show its phase as it orbits the earth. The Ulysse Nardin Tellurium Johannes Kepler also displays solar and lunar eclipses, and, as with the Planetarium Copernicus watch, it incorporates a rotating perpetual calendar with signs of the zodiac.

To commemorate the spirit of this very special launch, Ulysse Nardin offers the Trilogy Set exclusively in platinum; the immensely complex dials of these watches are presented in a new color scheme of silver, grey and black to match the case metal, and the case sizes of both the Astrolabium Galileo Galilei watch and the Planetarium Copernicus watch have been subtly enlarged to 41.5 mm; the Tellurium Johannes Kepler watch remains at its original, impressive size of 43mm. Presented in a spectacular silk and leather presentation box with three battery powered winders, the Ulysse Nardin Trilogy Set of watches is emblematic of the transcendental vision and ingenuity which drives the creative process at Ulysse Nardin. Only 99 sets will leave the workshop in Le Locle, Switzerland."

Old 04-14-2009, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take one of each, please.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'll take one of each, please.
Sorry Alex, its a set all three or nothing...

Only 99 made and I think I have access to a set if anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the dealers details…
not cheap around USD250,000

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-15-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:11 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Sorry Alex, its a set all three or nothing...

Only 99 made and I think I have access to a set if anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the dealers details…
not cheap around USD250,000
I would rather buy a house!

Old 04-18-2009, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
I would rather buy a house!
But you are going to time the buy all wrong and end up spending too much!!!

Old 04-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, speechless!

Old 04-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
psshh. where are the diamonds?

Old 04-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
psshh. where are the diamonds?
It is all about the movement my friend…

Old 04-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
That's some serious money.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ulysse Nardin Trilogy of Time...