Notices

High End Rare 1:8 Scale models and Kits (laferrari, GTR, mp4/4 senna, Porsche) etc

Old 03-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cmr1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
High End Rare 1:8 Scale models and Kits (laferrari, GTR, mp4/4 senna, Porsche) etc

Hello,

After several years I am back to the wonderful world of teamspeed! I first made an appearance when I was building my Techart Cayman, (that has long sold, been through 3 other porches, a few audis, and now I'm in a merc)

I am selling my LARGE collection of rare, high end scale models from the likes of Eaglemoss, Deagostini and Hachette, As this is a place for the car nuts, there is no better place!

My listings are on Ebay, however you can contact me here, or there if you have any questions. I have two ebay accounts, one with 1k+ feedback 100% positive, and another with 25+ 100% feedback, both are my accounts, feel free to message me on ebay to confirm this.

1)
1/8 Scale LAFERRARI, good luck finding another one in the world for sale today. well, not entierly true, if you have deep pocket you can purchase one direct from Amalgam for £9,000 GBP.
Mine is to the same standard but from Hatchette which is a well known japanese high end model makers that supply them in parts over numerous issues.
The car is in mint condition, comes with base stand, remote, spec sheet, and all the magazines to accompany the build.

This is a true collectors item, this is NOT a toy,
The price is £2,900 ONO, Worldwide shipping available

Ebay advert :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-8-LA-FERR...0AAOSwk6lapTA6

__

2)
1:8 Nissan GTR by Eaglemoss, Again a exceptionally rare model to come by in fully working condition, It took me over two years to collect these parts as Eaglemoss shipped several faulty parts, or just didn't even bother shipping them at all! This is well documented online.
Everything works just as it should on my model.
Ebay Advert : (you will notice different ebay usernames, both eBays accounts are mine feel free to message me on ebay to confirm)
£1,499 ono
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-8-Eaglemoss-Nissan-GTR-1-8-FULLY-ASSEMBLED-AND-ELECTRICS-WORKING-RARE/123013932186?hash=item1ca433a49a:gHYAAOSw3ZNapOY r

_
3)
1:8 Mclaren MP4/4 Ayrton Senna. £1099 ONO
Again, another rare example or the famous Mp4/4 once driven by the great Ayrton Senna. Comes complete with 20 build magazines and the hard to come by Senna figurine
Ebay link : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-8-Deago...MAAOSw74FamFjH

_

4) 1/8 Porsche Carrera 911 by Pocher, a rare vintage model still in kit form! its the even rare "RivaRossi" edition with extra engine upgrade parts which do not come with the original purchase but is added to this sale - £799
Ebay link : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263542552...84.m1558.l2649

I am based in the UK, I can ship worldwide, fully tracked and insured, Prices do NOT include shipping, but to give you a rough idea, its £110 anywhere outside of the UK, and its £30-£50 inside the UK.

Kind regards,
_

Some other kits/models that I have which are currently not for sale, but will be worth you keeping your eye out for as they will be when i've sorted through them are :
1 )1:8 Aston Martin DB5 james bond goldfinger edition complete with all the magazines, blueprints, binders etc.
2) 1:8 Ford Mustang shelby gt500 with all magazines and binders.
3) huge list of parts and accessories.
4) the LaFerrari in kit form, with all magazines, binders, base and spec plate!!! - Yup, I am lucky enough to own two of them

Old 03-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cmr1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
LaFerrari (you will also notice it has the upgrade, which is again, rare, 100-105 are upgraded parts/extras)

Nissan GTR :

MP4/4 MCLAREN - Ayrton Senna F1 Car

Pocher Porsche Carrera 911 RIVAROSSI