Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

My New Recaros

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Those are teh sick. Surprised how supportive the OEM seats look though.
Are you tracking it? Cage/harness next?

Old 04-24-2012, 01:18 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Did you really feel the weight difference when driving it afterwards?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Teamspeed

Old 04-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
excellent addition congrats

Old 04-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. After sitting in a pair the other day, I am sold on them as well. Very comfortable

Old 04-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Full size pics of said M3!?

Old 04-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks a lot guys, really glad you like it.

Originally Posted by DrgnTmr
Seats look really good over the OEMs.
Comfort wise, do you have any seat adjustment capability at all?
They are on sliders, and there are different mounting holes in the sidemounts that you can use for adjusting the angle of the seat. Other than that, they did an awesome job of getting everything right. I've never heard a complaint and can attest to that.

Originally Posted by bonehead
Those are teh sick. Surprised how supportive the OEM seats look though.
Are you tracking it? Cage/harness next?
The OEM seats are OK. They are really wide so a skinny dude like myself isnt the best person for them. They gave me some pretty bad back pains too on long trips.
Eventually I see this becoming my full track car. So yes, brakes, cage, harness, etc will come down the road.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here are some more pics of the car...I actually just did coilovers, so I dont have a lot of good pictures with the new height.

Name:  da7c5611.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  124.4 KB

Name:  1a662285.jpg
Size:  129.2 KB

Name:  1d3aed5a.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  184.6 KB

Name:  bca02e81.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  147.6 KB

Next to her big brother

Name:  2dad4ad0.jpg
Size:  98.2 KB

Last edited by Karter01; 04-25-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! I had a Phoenix yellow '02. Such a great car.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Huge improvement. Congrats and let us know how you feel with the new Recaro's!

Old 04-25-2012, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Loving how this M3 looks!

Quick Reply: My New Recaros