Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

The Infamous M3 Pickup, Full Photoshoot thanks to EVO

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 160 (12 members and 148 guests)

lol
Was featured on our facebook page so must have got linked on a few other sites I gather.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
HBspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
That sure is a long way to go for an april fools joke.

If they used the X5M/X6M to make this concept it would have been a lot better.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
imagine pulling up at home depot with this thing...

Old 04-01-2011, 05:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carbon is an unknown quantity at this point
Highest tribute to the E30 Sport Evo and E46 CSL

Its official! BMW has completely lost it, M3 no more.....

What a bloody joke.........

Old 04-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
As an Australian... I LOVE it!!! It would be wayyyy over priced if it was to ever be made (especially if sold in Aus!) As a concept it's awesome but I might just partial to that purely because of where I'm from.

Design wise I don't like the B pillar and how it just stops on 90 degrees. If it were me I'd have it slanted on an angle much like the current VE Maloo utes.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Don't care for it...reminds me too much of another goofy looking vehicle...the DODGE RAMPAGE.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:07 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Fvck that's ugly.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
I love it. If you could fit a dirtbike in the back SOLD

Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
it looks weird ass lol...thought it would be alot better than this tbh..

Old 04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by barebones
I love it. If you could fit a dirtbike in the back SOLD
So you can get stuck pulling up to the track in the mud???????? Brilliant.

Quick Reply: The Infamous M3 Pickup, Full Photoshoot thanks to EVO