Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Does anyone have pics of the E92 M3 SEDAN?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Do you guys think the S4 is a better looking car than the M3?
I don't. I think the M3 looks better.

Audi lease rate sucks anyway.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:12 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Right, but my point is that you more than likely need to downshift to get in the optimum power band do that, which you may not have to do in a car with more accessible tq.
In that case, the 335d has more torque than the 335 and M3 ... combined. Well, almost.

With that said, I completely agree with you.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Ha!^

Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Just go drive the M3, you will love it. If after the drive you are not 100% convinced, then look elsewhere. As for the Audi, I think you would want to compare an RS4 to the M3 and as Andy said, lease rates suck.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Radiation Joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ara
Just go drive the M3, you will love it. If after the drive you are not 100% convinced, then look elsewhere. As for the Audi, I think you would want to compare an RS4 to the M3 and as Andy said, lease rates suck.
If you consider the RS4, also read up on DRC, unless you plan to put a coil-over suspension in it.