Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

TSM heads to VIR for UTCC

Old 07-19-2012, 05:24 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Cicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond repute
TSM heads to VIR for UTCC

Hey guys,

Just thought I would throw this out there to let everyone know what is happening this weekend. The Topspeed Team is heading up to VIR for Grassroots 2012 Ultimate Track Car Challenge. We are very excited to compete in this event. Grassroots was nice enough to extend us an invitation based on our win at One Lap of America. In the previous years the competition at Ultimate Track Car Challenge has been very stiff, we are sure this year will be no different.

Although the TSM GTR will not be wheeled by our friend Leh Keen this weekend, we hope to put on a good show and as always are shooting to finish in one of the top spots. I will be updating this thread throughout the day tomorrow with time and position of myself and other key competitors. I will also do my best to get as many pictures of the paddock and track action happening at VIR. As for now here are a couple of pictures of before we left, we currently are on the road and are an hour into our seven hour trip to Danville Virginia.

Name:  TSMUTCC2012.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  1.57 MB

Name:  TSMUTCC20122.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  1.56 MB

Name:  P1060803-Large.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  434.5 KB

Name:  P1060799-Large.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  367.6 KB