Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Does anybody have a Lexus LF-A?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Cool Does anybody have a Lexus LF-A?

It caught my eye when I was going through the boards, and I was just curious if anybody on here has one yet? I've heard that down in Seattle somewhere a company has one for lease, but I haven't made it down there to check it out. I'm curious to hear from an owner, as I have yet to meet one or see the car in real life for that matter.

Also a little OT, but has anybody heard about this??

Apparently Top Secret has not only managed to get ahold of one, but mess with it.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:29 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think anyone here has one. Would be cool if they did, but most people here have enough sense in them to not buy an overpriced..........ending the rant here.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:55 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
Apparently Top Secret has not only managed to get ahold of one, but mess with it.
wow, didn't realize nagata-san had moved on to the virtual world.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Would be pretty nuts if that image becomes real. All the Top Secret and Signal cars are absolutely insane!!

Old 08-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Saw what appeared to be an LF-A cabrio under development making the testing rounds around here a month or so ago...

Old 08-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sean73T
I don't think anyone here has one. Would be cool if they did, but most people here have enough sense in them to not buy an overpriced..........ending the rant here.

Agreed, the price is actually funny.

They should produce way more and price it as a Gallardo/458 rival...
Because for the price I'd rather buy both of the italians, since I have a Toyota grudge to begin with.

Old 08-14-2010, 02:32 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
well....there are some car nuts out there that already have/had most of the Italian and German exotics and maybe own supercars as well...
so this thing might be interesting to simply own and give it a try