Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Pearl Orange GT-R w/ Carbon Fiber

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Hey man checkout my GTR's in the link below. It looks like I am going to get the new as well

https://teamspeed.com/forums/showthr...highlight=toys
What's done to the GTR's? My R32 is fairly extensively modified as well.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:32 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r
What's done to the GTR's? My R32 is fairly extensively modified as well.
Not much but few things I will list below

1. N1 spec body parts ( front bumper vents-bonnet lip- rear wing lip)
2. Wheels made by Work
3. ZEAL suspension
4. Bride seats
5. Steering wheel MOMO
6. Brakes BNR33 Brembo front calipers N1 brake ducts
7. Engine internals standard but JUN tweaked and JUN ECU upgrade hp now is 410 to the wheels
8. JUN exhaust
9. Cooling upgrade JUN spec water radiator and oil cooler
10. HKS intercooler piping kit

I have a short video it shows the car tested in Japan but I am not sure how to upload it

Old 02-28-2008, 09:26 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute

2. Wheels made by Work
3. ZEAL suspension
4. Bride seats
5. Steering wheel MOMO
7. Engine internals standard but JUN tweaked and JUN ECU upgrade hp now is 410 to the wheels
8. JUN exhaust

I have a short video it shows the car tested in Japan but I am not sure how to upload it
We want video, we want video!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 04:26 PM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
We want video, we want video!!!
send me a PM on how to do it and I will or I can send you an email

Old 02-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light

2. Wheels made by Work
3. ZEAL suspension
4. Bride seats
5. Steering wheel MOMO
8. JUN exhaust

Sounds like a good bit of kit! Mine's got the N1 kit as well.

Upload them to YouTube, I'm sure we'd all be keen to check them out! I've got all mine uploaded there and it's a pretty handy site that allows fairly large files.

Previous phase engine build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0p8V7vmC3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXlhQwIonDI

and the current phase baseline tune on the dyno

Car ended up pushing 462 kw at the wheels with heaps more mid range when we got the camshaft duration dialled in properly and fitted up the Trust exhaust, makes 406 off the wastegate spring now

Last edited by 1q2w3e4r; 02-28-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Old 02-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Oh no, the car is growing on me slightly...:ugh:

Old 02-28-2008, 08:37 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Oh no, the car is growing on me slightly...:ugh:

nice! keep checking back I"m taking over the Japanese forum with GT-R content. The more you see it and hear about it the more you'll like it!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Mate thats a very sweet 32 I can see you changed the turbo and intercooler , In my car I left the stock turbo's and intercooler standard as the power is only 410hp and boost is low 1.1 only, I hope one day I will modify the engine for more power

Old 02-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Mate thats a very sweet 32 I can see you changed the turbo and intercooler , In my car I left the stock turbo's and intercooler standard as the power is only 410hp and boost is low 1.1 only, I hope one day I will modify the engine for more power
Thanks! It's got mainly Trust gear on the turbo side of things with most of the Tomei catalogue in the head. It's a good bit of fun!

Awesome! Love that it's obviously got a Hollinger in it It's obviously the quickest thing in your huge stable!

How do you go with the torque rating on the gearbox? I know there is always a niggling worry that these engines have too much torque at big rpm for the gearboxes.

The R34 has a Greddy kit on it too correct? Is it a T88?

Quick Reply: Pearl Orange GT-R w/ Carbon Fiber