Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

quality control gt3rs

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Unhappy quality control gt3rs

after waiting 5 years my rs has finally turned up...fantastic, I thought after all the problems I had with my 4.0 I was preying for the car I wanted,i employed a very good detailer to prep my car before the protection wrap, when he removed the factory protection from the roof the bonding agent they used had made a ridge in the clear coat that you could feel with your fingers! my guy managed to sand and re polish this out after 6 hours!! when I picked my car up the carbon rs cill badges don't light up, neither the lights on the bottom of the doors!! number 3 the masking up and cutting in on the rear spoiler where paint colour touches the black strut, looks like a stevie wonder job!! this is the 3rd car ive had now with theses quality control issues, why aren't these items being checked at the factory ????? Porsche quality yeah right! its getting tiresome now and they need to look into this stuff, making to many cars and not enough control, anyone else having issues??

Old 04-20-2016, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Rob99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
That's inappropriate quality and customer relation!

Old 04-22-2016, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
And you paid $300k? Sounds like a raw deal

Old 04-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I paid list, but when can you buy a '''' new '''' car that is what they sell in the book??? cant even tell me when the carbon cill is available?? one customer has waited 12 weeks as special order!! bear in mind these are a 1000 dollar option to make your car unique !!

Old 01-14-2017, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mickel1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
I came across the same issue