Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Marc
you still have one of the best garages on TS JP!
+1000! Totally mindblowing to read your stable...just wow!

Old 07-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow...that video...just wow.

Well since I got confirmation of my car for this year I'm going to wait. Hard to say no after seeing that.

Old 07-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jpcourt
PCNA returned my car last week with the new engine.... I am finally driving this thing after 7 months of ownership... i'm loving it!!!

JP, although I am no longer in confusion about the GT3 vs. the McLaren 12C/650S from a purchasing stand point, I'd love to hear your feedback between the two cars. I see in your sig that there's a 650S in your stable, though I am not sure if you had a 12C previous.

However could I elicit some of your feedback between the GT3 vs the 12C/650S? Would love to hear the differences. I'm only asking because the 12C prices have dropped to where it's nearly overlapping a GT3.

Old 07-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Easy888
JP, although I am no longer in confusion about the GT3 vs. the McLaren 12C/650S from a purchasing stand point, I'd love to hear your feedback between the two cars. I see in your sig that there's a 650S in your stable, though I am not sure if you had a 12C previous.

However could I elicit some of your feedback between the GT3 vs the 12C/650S? Would love to hear the differences. I'm only asking because the 12C prices have dropped to where it's nearly overlapping a GT3.

Exactly. Im in.

Old 07-08-2014, 01:24 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by softarga
do you know the exhaust manufacturer? very raw indeed

Old 07-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
softarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura about
Exhaust

Originally Posted by d3a
do you know the exhaust manufacturer? very raw indeed
It's the stock exhaust

Old 07-10-2014, 10:17 PM
MEM
Teamspeed Rookie
MEM is an unknown quantity at this point
Sharkwerks exhaust and cargraphic headers

Old 07-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about
no way that's the stock exhaust
And judging from the amount of wind noise & distortion I would say the mic is externally mounted.

Sounds cool but no way is that what a stock 991 GT3 sounds like inside

softarga, let me know when the RB car is in, would love to see it !

Bill

Old 07-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
you still have one of the best garages on TS JP!
Thanks Marc... I will be the first to admit I have a problem

Old 07-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Easy888

I did have a 12C previously to the 650S... I really liked the 12C and Love the 650S. The 650S is is incrementally better in every way, its a car if you were so inclined you could drive every day and still have a blast with it on track at the weekend. If you are looking at a 12C the car is fantastic... especially for the money they are going for now.

Now the GT3 and 650S to me are like comparing apples and oranges... the GT3 is more of a focused track day toy still a bit raw and precise where the 650S is a bit beefier feeling (i have the Spider) and does things differently,but still in a good way. The GT3 fits me like an old pair of jeans because I have been driving and racing Porsches for years and it just feels "right" to me so I have a bit of a bias there...