Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Walker of fast and furious

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
I found two pics with the car crashed and in there it can be seen a burnt body.
Not sure if i can post them here, only if the admin allows me.

If someone wants them give me your email.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TEFF
I found two pics with the car crashed and in there it can be seen a burnt body.
Not sure if i can post them here, only if the admin allows me.

If someone wants them give me your email.
why the hell would anyone want to see that, thats f'd up bad and tells alot about you as well

Old 12-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Christian
why the hell would anyone want to see that, thats f'd up bad and tells alot about you as well
Because probably some people are interested to see. And i did not stated that for sure you can see what i thought i saw. That's why i did not posted up them here. Who is interested, contacts me.
I don't think you are in a position to judge me. You don't know me, you never saw me. But instead you are good in insulting other people.
Anyway, moving on... user Mixtape saw them and he has an opinion which i also share.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
No one said we're looking at them for shits and giggles because we like seeing dead bodies of famous people, Christian. Something new in a story being shared around the world came up in someone's local media and he wanted to share it to receive opinions from people with whom he communicates on a forum every day. Relax.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
As for F&F movies, think what this has done for the economy, from movie franshise and introducing people to the tuner market. Millions of doallars have been spent just because of the movies. You may not agree on my POV but don't dumb down the topic with a comment that F&F has helped the economy. What are you 19.
you really are a pompus ass. I'm not even going to deginfy this with a comment.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
vtach will become famous soon enoughvtach will become famous soon enoughvtach will become famous soon enoughvtach will become famous soon enoughvtach will become famous soon enoughvtach will become famous soon enoughvtach will become famous soon enough
Was curious what Chris Harris had to say about the Porsche Carrera GT after the accident involving Mr. Walker, so I researched and found the link.

Don't demonise the Carrera GT: PH Blog - PistonHeads

Old 12-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
you really are a pompus ass. I'm not even going to deginfy this with a comment.
You just did.

Just to stir the pot a little more, FYI for everyone, the tires were not cold. Assuming that the tire marks on the street from donuts was not the CGT, the two were on the way BACK from a 20 minute drive when the crash happened, not the way out. Continue fighting.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Christian
Well remember that humanity is fascinated with death and on the internet are millions of degenerates searching those photos. Crazy morbid wackos.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zambrano
Well remember that humanity is fascinated with death and on the internet are millions of degenerates searching those photos. Crazy morbid wackos.
Completely incorrect in my case. Paul Walker's death was one of the more tragic pieces of news that I encountered this year. I wasn't hoping to see blood and gore and something disgusting because I had just eaten a cheeseburger and wanted to see what it tastes like again. These insane conclusions you guys are making really are beginning to annoy me. Anything and everything concerning ANY investigation or information related to Walker's and Rhodas' deaths are of interest to me, and when someone says they have a link to a new photo or bit of information, I look at it. To answer your next question, yes, it really is as simple as that. Don't make it anything more or less.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Completely incorrect in my case. Paul Walker's death was one of the more tragic pieces of news that I encountered this year. I wasn't hoping to see blood and gore and something disgusting because I had just eaten a cheeseburger and wanted to see what it tastes like again. These insane conclusions you guys are making really are beginning to annoy me. Anything and everything concerning ANY investigation or information related to Walker's and Rhodas' deaths are of interest to me, and when someone says they have a link to a new photo or bit of information, I look at it. To answer your next question, yes, it really is as simple as that. Don't make it anything more or less.
I feel the same as you. I stumbled upon those images while reading local internet news.