Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This happens when you give your car to your girlfriend.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This happens when you give your car to your girlfriend.

Well a very unfortunate incident. Girl's mistake in a slippery road.

Attached Images  

Last edited by 430 Scuderia; 09-17-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Bah, it's just some crunched metal. As long as everyone is ok.

Also, you get to PIITB now.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes of course.. That's the most important.
Piitb ?

Last edited by 430 Scuderia; 09-17-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^ lol

But really. I would let anyone, girl especially , drive my gt3 RS or other car that has an aggressive set up. People will not be thinking of the fact that they run virtually slicks and the tyres need to be warmed up, etc. if I were a turbo this likely wouldn't have happened.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Happened to me before! But somebody run the red light and wrecked my last BMW with my girl driving, glad she was ok

Old 09-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
good excuse to replace with 4.0 glad she's alright and sorry about the car man

Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
Well... there is always excuess to get a new car right!

Old 09-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Terrible, but as long as everyone was ok. My partners wife drives an Escalade. Mind you, it has the backup camera AND the parking sensors, and she still hit their neighbors car while backing up.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stanced!!

Attached Images  
Old 09-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
When I saw that RS, spec'd exactly how I'd order mine in the two best color combos, I made this face that looked something like the face you would make if you farted and burped at the same time. And it was stuck there for a good 15 to 20 seconds longer than it should have.

Glad everyone is OK, but damn... why couldn't this have been a Camry or something...

Quick Reply: This happens when you give your car to your girlfriend.