Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any unique 997 GT2s available?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Vernor75
Thanks everyone! I agree, the Midnight Blue is beautiful. Liking the green as well, just wish it wasn't as modified...

Anyone know the story on this car? Aqua Blue.
Porsche : 911 GT2 in Porsche | eBay Motors
We know them very well.

I will keep my eyes open for any special GT2's

Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura about
Unfortunately the Aqua Blue car didn't turn out to be the one for me. So, the search continues...

Old 09-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Thats a pitty...why? what happened? somebody else took it or is there something wrong with the car?..it looks like new..

Old 09-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I like the blue GT2 a lot, pricey but seemed pretty virgin to me.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Hi Trakcar,

Who says you cant track a GT2? you can and many people do...I do agree that a GT3 is better/easier to drive...but unless one has a 4.0 its really difficult to hold back the GT2 on a track..my GT3 doesnt really have a chance against the beast..

Last edited by jumping_horse; 09-06-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I agree, but this one just seemed so pretty and prestine.

I am inviting myself whenever possible to get to test drive a track prepped GT2 or GT2RS..

Old 09-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I am partial to Blue too........

Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura about
I really love the looks of the Aqua Blue as well. Unfortunately the car has had an "incident" with the LH side. It has been repaired extremely well (according to PPI which I trust) but I'm not sure I can bring myself to buying it considering that. I'm torn because I like the blue but I'm not certain it's the GT2 for me.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I see, price does not match incident..
A GT2RS was sold for 180k reflecting a roughly 25 k price drop because of previous damage, expertly repaired.

Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hi Vernor,

Thanks for the info..the question is how severe the incident was..if it was without any real chassis damage..than its not so severe...of course then they will have to do something on the price..

One thing is certain; good GT2s are rare...

Quick Reply: Any unique 997 GT2s available?