Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mini Photoshoot of my Orange/Black .1 3RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 03:22 AM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Mini Photoshoot of my Orange/Black .1 3RS

Just wanted to share some pics that I took of my .1 3RS last week. Hope you guys like it!

Enjoy~

Old 06-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Perfection mate. Love the Porsche GT3RS

Old 06-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Oh my goodness. That's an amazing set of pics of an awesome car!

Old 06-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pictures!

Old 06-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gorgeous pictures of an incredible car. Love the shot with the light underneath the rear.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:55 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
As more time passes the orange mk1's just feel that much more special to me!!

Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful!!!

Old 06-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Looks superb! Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
excellent car, nice view of Hong Kong as well.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:34 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I loved your pictures so much I hope you don't mind a little job I did on one of them.

Quick Reply: Mini Photoshoot of my Orange/Black .1 3RS