Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member 07 3RS

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 11:24 AM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
New Member 07 3RS

Hi guys,

I'm new on teamspeed and I would like to take this chance to introduce myself. My car is an 07 3RS orange on black. Here are a couple pics of it:

Here is a picture of the Akrapovic Evolution Race I have when it got installed:

And here is a pic of the exhaust after some heat cycles:

Sorry I don't have sound/video clips yet but I'm sure you guys already know how it sounds!

I actually want to take this chance to ask for some opinions. I personally love the 3.8RS's wing. What do you guys think of a 3.6RS with the 3.8RS's wing? Options I'm looking at are:

1) full conversion
2) rear conversion with led, bumper, wing, and decklid
3) rear conversion with just wing and decklid
4) stay as is

Any thoughts or opinions? Thanks!

aY

Old 05-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
You have a beautiful car and soon to be a classic. Especially in orange.

I would do either full "RS MKII look" conversion so that it looks like a 3.8 RS from every angle or keep it as is and only add the new RS 3.8 wing and the same stock rear taillights / bumper as your car today. If you mix and match too much it will look cheap IMO. If you do get the new wing I would fill the 3.8 insignia on the side and paint the uprights matte black.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! Welcome to Teamspeed!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet RS! Welcome to the team!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Do not touch it, keep it 1st gen RS, it's gorgeous!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Welcome

Old 05-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
i really like this car with brushed wheels and stock just like so.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:39 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Very nice porsche and I would leave it as it is too.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team. Car looks amazing.

Quick Reply: New Member 07 3RS