Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member 07 3RS

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Congrats and welcome to teamspeed! Your car looks amazing.

If you were really sold on the 3.8 RS wing, I would suggest only changing that and nothing else. As others have pointed out if you start changing everything it would be absurdly expensive and might ruin the overall look in my opinion.
This all the way. Congrats and welcome to TS!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Welcome to the team, you car is in my favourite colour for Porsches
I would just do number 2. Hope to see your car in hk when I go at the end of the year

Old 05-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
You have a beautiful car and soon to be a classic. Especially in orange.

I would do either full "RS MKII look" conversion so that it looks like a 3.8 RS from every angle or keep it as is and only add the new RS 3.8 wing and the same stock rear taillights / bumper as your car today. If you mix and match too much it will look cheap IMO. If you do get the new wing I would fill the 3.8 insignia on the side and paint the uprights matte black.
110% spot on.

Awesome car....welcome to the Team...and yes, i agree with Felix to leave it alone. The car is perfect!

Old 05-19-2011, 10:25 PM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks again for the warm welcome guys!

i am still debating on what to do with the wing.. but i did not waste anytime and have started on upgrading the interior. here are two new mods that i have added in the past week:
Rennline pedals with throttle extension

OEM cf/alcantara shift knob

next up on the list is OEM cf center console and to paint the trim around the shift boot with body matching orange!

too bad Rennline doesn't offer their track mats and floor boards for right hand drive cars or else i would've gotten them too!

Old 05-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
As is!

Old 05-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to the Team. Lovely 3RS. One of my favorite Porsches in a great color.

Old 05-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it as it is, I think that you can't beat how good it looks.

Old 05-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Hi AY, welcome to TS! Seems like you live in the same apartment in HK as my grandparents nice 997 RS mk 1,

Old 05-20-2011, 04:46 PM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks again for the warm welcome guys!

Originally Posted by 670-SV
Hi AY, welcome to TS! Seems like you live in the same apartment in HK as my grandparents nice 997 RS mk 1,
haha are u serious?

Old 05-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
As is IMO! This is going to be a classic soon, one of my favorites, would love to get my hands on one! I love the wing as it is on your´s!

Quick Reply: New Member 07 3RS