Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member 07 3RS

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 01:11 PM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the kind words everyone!

i know a lot of you guys like the .1RS looks a lot. i am still debating with getting the .2RS's wing or not too because everytime i look at this car, i still think it's sexy as hell! but when i see the .2RS, my knees start to get weak... its a hard choice!

Mini George, thanks for the avatar!

Old 05-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard. Great looking car and exhaust system. I would just keep it as is IMO.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
suncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond repute
Love it, looks fantastic. Post more pics!!

Old 05-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats and welcome to teamspeed! Your car looks amazing.

If you were really sold on the 3.8 RS wing, I would suggest only changing that and nothing else. As others have pointed out if you start changing everything it would be absurdly expensive and might ruin the overall look in my opinion.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Gorgeous RS!

Old 05-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Am I crazy to think the .1RS looks better than the .2RS?

Beautiful car and welcome!

Old 05-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
speedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nice
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1

I feel that way to, especially the rear wing of the .1 looks better IMO. Only thing I like more on the .2 is the rear LED's and certain parts of the interior (center dash).

EDIT: Welcome a_Y!

Old 05-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
great 3RS welcome to the team sir

and...

2) rear conversion with led, bumper, wing, and decklid

that would look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! NO other car would have that spec...EPIC!!!

Last edited by McRae; 05-18-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
welcome you will love it here! very nice RS

Old 05-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1

No you're not, cause it is... If I go back and think of every 997 launch/announcement, I think the 1st GT3RS was the most exciting...

Quick Reply: New Member 07 3RS