Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Golden Crust
called yesterday by my dealer porsche centre colchester, that my rs will be at the last check point at the factory on july 18th, may have one of the uk 1st cars,anybody else have a similar date? also any pics out there of a white car,black wheels yet? had another great brekie morning at the pub,approx 70 cars inc a 1967 4 cam ferrari worth approx 1 million pounds, parr,s gt3 cup car looked great with the promo stickers for our golden crust cask ale,we have just received an order to supply tesco,s super market similar to publix in the usa,20 stores in essex and suffolk and parr motersport will partnering with us if it goes national ,supporting the british touring car package.
I think my car will be next to yours in the assembly line. It's in the first lot for sure.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
July 20th projected completion date for my USA car. Looks like a race down the assembly line

That piston as a pre-delivery gift is cool as hell! Hope we get something similar.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:38 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Golden Crust
sorry dj, couldn,t open your note.
It was to email me the larger pics of the 4.0 the second you get it to feature it for you here!

Old 07-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
stoped off at dealership today to check update on my delivery of the rs,still saying check point 8 on the 18th july,while there poped into the workshop and a gen 2 rs was having the centre locks replaced under recall, they were the standard black nuts,where the mechanic had undone the nut the powder coating on teeth had come away,he said there ok when a new car turns up and need that final turn,but when trying to undo thats when this occurs,maybe the guy just not being careful enough,im sure we all agree the wheels are a fantastic bit of engineering,but at this rate i would be scared to change the tires to often,the car at goodwood looked fantastic at the promo launch,a potential flaw ,nothing worse than scuffed rims and bad wheels.maybe i should get out more.i have the same mechanic thats looked after my porsche,s for the last 12 years and understands that these cars are very special.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by savyboy
That piston as a pre-delivery gift is cool as hell! Hope we get something similar.
US customer gift:

Attached Images  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nizer
US customer gift:
Haha..cruel!

Old 07-05-2011, 01:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
WCF at Goodwood 2011

Old 07-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=DJ;1010505]WCF at Goodwood 2011

Very cool photos! Saved the images Thanks for sharing those, great resolution.. dang, that white is just awesome. I am not feeling the white wheels though

Old 07-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
White with white wheels is a pure winner!

It just looks so light and agile like that..........super cool sports car look imo.....just perfect

PS. Could be nice to see it ps'ed with white side panels and front lip

Last edited by Zymi; 07-05-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so much better on the real life pics than on the press shots.

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)