Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
Don't factory decals come under the final clear coat??
No they do not unfortunately...
I had my GT3RS MKII logo on the front right peeled off while washing the car...

Old 05-04-2011, 03:55 AM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
no the vinils can be removed,no clear coat...

Old 05-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I didn't think this would be possible, but you're even more of a tease than Hani
I get a commission from you Porsche salesman. Check's in the mail!!!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Guys thanks for the decals feedback (scud come under clear coat like the CS)...

Old 05-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
They are just stuck on. I don't know of they do that with the Scud. The only car I remember having the vinyl under the clearcoat is the Challenge Stradale (I stand to be corrected here too).
The Stradale's stripe is handpainted, not vinyl.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Scud stripes are paint
Cs stripe is under clear coat
Gt3rs stickers above clear coat but under any clear bra protection like the dog ears

Old 05-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
I get a commission from you Porsche salesman. Check's in the mail!!!!!
So I'm paying for your PTS too

Originally Posted by rjmontoya
The Stradale's stripe is handpainted, not vinyl.
I didn't know that, thanks for clarifying

Originally Posted by h20skier
Scud stripes are paint
Cs stripe is under clear coat
Gt3rs stickers above clear coat but under any clear bra protection like the dog ears
Straight from an owners mouth. Thanks Mark!

Old 05-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i'm thinking "ferrari fly yellow" is the only way to go, with black interior, red seat belts, red calipers, and the thin red stripe part of the standard graphics, with the wide silver band... oh, and black wheels... thoughts? photoshop?

Old 05-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like the car would be suitable for a McDonald's CEO. Yellow and red clashes too much.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Sounds like the car would be suitable for a McDonald's CEO. Yellow and red clashes too much.
LOL true, the McDz part

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)