Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dubai Autodrome Track Day

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Carrara
I love Zanzibar. You have an awesome car, and nice helmet
Thank you.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
come to bahrain and play with us

Old 12-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I will inshallah.. give me sometime to get used to the car and I will arrange a visit..

Old 12-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dinorocz is on a distinguished roaddinorocz is on a distinguished roaddinorocz is on a distinguished road
great pics and it looked like a great turnout and an awesome day.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pics! Very nice turnout and looks like alot of fun.

Old 12-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished road
Enjoyed the pics. Very nice. The TS logo looks nice. Your GT3 is very well done.

Old 12-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thnx All cool ideas come from other members..

Old 12-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
one thing I've noticed with the car is that there's a lot of understeer. I've read about some alignment configuration on the RS but unsure about the normal GT3. What's the difference between both models and how can I correct the understeer?

Old 12-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hattawi
one thing I've noticed with the car is that there's a lot of understeer. I've read about some alignment configuration on the RS but unsure about the normal GT3. What's the difference between both models and how can I correct the understeer?
The RS actually has more understeer because it is wider, but on the track it has a bit less understeer compared to the GT3 due to the shorter gearing and increase of horsepower.

Reducing weight, getting new tires, or changing the gear ratios are really the only things I can think of for you.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
What I want to do is to go to one more track day with the same alignment... after that I would start playing with the alignment to see what difference I can observe.. I need a starting point from the experienced guys here in this forum.. Any parts need to be replaced from GT2 or cup car? etc

Quick Reply: Dubai Autodrome Track Day