Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 04:26 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
Taking you up on that
Alllll the way dear .... I'm sure this is the "final" due date

April 28th ..... please hurry up

Old 04-09-2011, 04:30 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Ressy
Does he have infos on what the car will look like?!

My infos say about the same but December instead... unfortunately...:
Sorry Ressy, no confirmed info on the "Looks" except for the use of Carbon
& Yes, it will not be delivered before Sep Frankfort Motor Show ....

Old 04-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by B7R
Alllll the way dear .... I'm sure this is the "final" due date

April 28th ..... please hurry up
hahaha I'm gonna slip into a coma till then, and drive my GT3 "hard"

Old 04-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by marakji
hahaha I'm gonna slip into a coma till then, and drive my GT3 "hard"
please do so regardless

Old 04-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by hg_wng
please do so regardless
do so as in the coma part, or the "hard" part hahaha

Old 04-13-2011, 05:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
NEWS:
My contact gave me some juicy news just few minutes ago:
As he previusly said the car will be very similar to an RSR: 4cm wider on each side due to rivets whell arches RSR-style!
The Pre-Serie model he saw few weeks ago was mounting a GT3RS MKII rear wing.
The final model will be fitted with the same wing belonging to a proper RSR BUT reduced in width to stay within the external maximum perimeter of the car's body.
The car has already been tested for few weeks: anyone of our German members can jump to Zuff. in a secret mission to get pictures??!!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
NEWS:
As he previusly said the car will be very similar to an RSR: 4cm wider on each side due to rivets whell arches RSR-style!
The final model will be fitted with the same wing belonging to a proper RSR BUT reduced in width to stay within the external maximum perimeter of the car's body.
The car has already been tested for few weeks: anyone of our German members can jump to Zuff. in a secret mission to get pictures??!!
Thanks
RSR road car will become reality... i hope

Old 04-13-2011, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NEWS:
Ressy i'm surviving what you're feeding us with a street RSR is THEEEEE car to have

Old 04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
poniello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura about
Ressy se manco stavolta ci prenderai ti facciamo "cazzaro senior"!
traduci tu...

ciaoooo

Last edited by poniello; 04-13-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wink

News,
I have 911 GT3 RS 4.0 price and option list on my hands.I will post it later.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!