Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Snapped some pics today...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
My mechanic....

Attached Images    
Old 01-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
My mechanic....
"what do you pay your pit crew with? Gummy bears and Oreo's?"

Old 01-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Is she checking all the places you can't reach for you?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:28 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Detailer708
Yeah jas////I started her young..She loves the turbo,and now she wants me to take her in the 930.....Her first taste of cars was when she was 2 yrs old..I put her in my mustang,that i still have..turned the engine in...thats when i knew she was crazy about cars...Its soo cool...

Start them young for sure...Kiran's favourite movie is Cars...absolutely obsessed with it ! Its nice to know she has an interest we can really get into (if it lasts !)

I think little girls look up to their dads so I think you've got a real fan there Andrew !

Old 01-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Craigger
"what do you pay your pit crew with? Gummy bears and Oreo's?"
hahaha ! whatever it takes man...

Old 01-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
You've got it all Jas, a great family with some nice toys to go along with them. You truly are blessed. Enjoy them in the best of health.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by bmoores
You've got it all Jas, a great family with some nice toys to go along with them. You truly are blessed. Enjoy them in the best of health.
You're exactly right my friend, I do thank God most definitely. I've learned in my line of work, that life is very short and you take nothing for granted....I don't. I try to live each day to the max and not get ahead of myself....don't get too high, don't get too low. Above all, if you think you've got it made, the other shoe is about to drop.

Quite honestly, a lot of it comes down to luck. If I had never met my wife, I really wonder how it would be. Sorry about the mushy stuff, but its how I feel.

Family first, the rest is gravy. I know most of the members here feel the same way...its why we all get along !

Old 01-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
No apology necessary Jas. You're dead on!! Family First!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
You're exactly right my friend, I do thank God most definitely. I've learned in my line of work, that life is very short and you take nothing for granted....I don't. I try to live each day to the max and not get ahead of myself....don't get too high, don't get too low. Above all, if you think you've got it made, the other shoe is about to drop.

Quite honestly, a lot of it comes down to luck. If I had never met my wife, I really wonder how it would be. Sorry about the mushy stuff, but its how I feel.

Family first, the rest is gravy. I know most of the members here feel the same way...its why we all get along !
Couldn't agree with you more Jas. Family is always number 1. That's the foundation of a happy and fulfilled life. All the cars and toys in the world wouldn't make up for that. With that, keep it up bud!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
haudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond reputehaudimal has a reputation beyond repute
great and VERY tasteful collection:

512 mmhh
F40 aaahh
Carrera GT uuuhhh
RS eeek

Quick Reply: Snapped some pics today...