Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which of these 3 options would you keep in?
Front Axle Lifting System $3,490
31.67%
Black Full Leather $3,285
50.00%
Carbon Packages (AC vents, knob/brake lever, entry guards) $3,430
18.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

2010 GT3RS April Build

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:08 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by s4awd
The lift raises the mk2 by about 30mm which pretty much means with the lift at full height the mk2 is still as low as a mk1 997 GT3. sheesh
Yup. 30mm=1.2 inches

The Cargraphic or TechArt are a better option since they lift 2.2 inches.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Gentlemen, thanks for all the feedback - yes - I have heeded your advice and have opted for the lift system, as well as some interior options. What the hell - you only live once. Final build sheet to come.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Keep them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
parkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond reputeparkmonster has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, just saw this and the blue+gold looks hot also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28GDyjeVvE

Old 02-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parkmonster
Tim, yes - I know that it's just the stopwatch but I kind of like it.

So the cupholders lose the logo but looks like the strip is still CF. You don't expect to drink anything while driving??

Can you share with me your full option list via pm?
my order is blue/gold, full leather, front lift, PCM/audio/bluetooth etc, painted center console.

RS will not be my daily driver, so I guess no cupholder is fine. I can always drink bottled water in it.

I'll keep my club coupe for daily driving and it has cupholders. However coffee and pops will keep spilling out with any kind of driving above 20 mph, so it is quite useless anyway.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Tim I see you have a January build, when do you expect to see it at your dealer?
Dealer just emailed me saying it just finished built.

So I guess 2 to 4 weeks from now.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Targa Tim

Looking forward to the delivery pictures. Congrats.

Old 02-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Targa Tim

Wow Canada are getting theirs before the brits. not fair if you ask me!
So yours was a Jan build and finnished second week of Feb. This sounds like 4 weeks make is this correct? Only asking as I am in for Feb build (blue/gold too) and i want to know when ill get it. Still dont have a confirmed completion date. When do you think ill know?

Old 02-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
and cant wait to see pics of yours, although there is still a tiny chance i may get mine before you as it only takes a couple of days to get to the stealer from Germany

Old 02-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by targa Tim
dealer Just Emailed Me Saying It Just Finished Built.

So I Guess 2 To 4 Weeks From Now.
Sweet!

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3RS April Build