Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Teaser...FRZ-950 centerlock test fitted !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mtechnik
Beautiful wheels. They suit the 911 perfectly!
thank you ....Monoblocks F63 & F95 should be finished by tomorrow !!!!
will be posting some pictures...stand by.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Ok guys like a promised DJ, TEAMSPEED will be the first to have pictures, these are some pictures before going on the track at Sebring this past weekend, on the car pictures will be ready on Thursday, when I get them from my photographer...

Last edited by Yoan@ForzaForged; 02-09-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks really good guys, looking forward to high quality pics for sure.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
Looks really good guys, looking forward to high quality pics for sure.
Thanks DJ...we're picking up the F97 Monoblock this afternoon from the powdercoaters. We should have pictures up of both styles (F63 & F97)
in the next couple of days.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JMD0977
Any pics of the monoblocks?
Let me know what you think about this one Jesus...

I'll be posting more of these today on a separate thread...be on the lookout !!

Old 02-15-2010, 12:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ralph, let's see the three piece one you teased us with on the car please, that i am really interested in seeing!

Old 02-15-2010, 12:59 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ralph@ForzaForged
Let me know what you think about this one Jesus...

I'll be posting more of these today on a separate thread...be on the lookout !!
Yup... thats what Im talking about I hear that only 3 piece can be done in 18". But if you guys can get this centerlock monoblock in 18", I can stop wasting time wheel shopping

Old 02-15-2010, 01:03 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
Ralph, let's see the three piece one you teased us with on the car please, that i am really interested in seeing!

Last edited by GT3; 02-15-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

J, these 19's will go right on your car with your stock rubber. If you dont like this multi-spoke design, we can cut the NEW F97's in centerlock application for your ride...we swap rubber & we're good to go !!!

Old 02-15-2010, 03:53 PM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Ralph@ForzaForged

J, these 19's will go right on your car with your stock rubber. If you dont like this multi-spoke design, we can cut the NEW F97's in centerlock application for your ride...we swap rubber & we're good to go !!!
Those look amazing without a doubt. I just want 18" purely for track purpose and better track tire selection. I think the issue is finding the right offset for the 18" monoblocks. I can tell you though, many many people are just waiting for an 18" monoblocks.

Last edited by GT3; 02-15-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Quick Reply: GT3 Teaser...FRZ-950 centerlock test fitted !!!