Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track pics 10-1-08 PR (Seattle)

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 12:42 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Track pics 10-1-08 PR (Seattle)

Here are some pics of my last track day of the season... I think I got about 18 days in this year... maybe I will squeeze in one more if the weather cooperates...

Traffic

997 GT2 and 996 GT3 (me)

Couple of Atoms

some misc shots

Old 10-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet pictures man, I can not wait until my car is done so I can get back to the track. I do not tell you enough how great your car looks and now is set up. Now if only Charles would call me back maybe we could get started.

Old 10-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures.

Old 10-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like so much fun, I really need to get a track car and head out. The atoms look awesome also...

Old 10-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures, looks like alot of fun. Really like your car

Old 10-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
great pics, looks like you had a lot of fun!

Old 10-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Where have you been?

Old 10-11-2008, 03:34 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MiniD
Where have you been?
Thanks everyone

MiniD -- I have been around... but less than normal... how is everything? Back in school I take it...

Old 10-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a great day.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing's better than a nice track day! Great photos.

Quick Reply: Track pics 10-1-08 PR (Seattle)