Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

A few new photos of the 6er

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
A few new photos of the 6er

As per request!

I took these tonight and they haven't been edited.
Sorry, none of the interior pics turned out...

Old 08-16-2010, 05:31 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
love it!!

I was torn between a 335i convertible and a 650i convertible but went for the 335 because it`s just too big and feels heavy in the corners....
Oh and most 6er drivers over here have grey hair and are at least 30 years older than me

any mods planned or aren`t you allowed to do so?
Anyway....it`s just lovely...perfect cruiser GT for me + a girl

Old 08-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ECB
love it!!

I was torn between a 335i convertible and a 650i convertible but went for the 335 because it`s just too big and feels heavy in the corners....
Oh and most 6er drivers over here have grey hair and are at least 30 years older than me

Well my dad has grey hair, and is 50 years older than me. lol
So that's why I ended up with it!

Agreed about size and weight... It's no track car.
It's like you said- a car for scoring ladies!

I dunno yet. I'm planning on tinting the windows asap.
I want to paint the reflectors, but I'm going to have to order paint for that...
I'll hopefully do exhaust and h&r springs.
I'm undecided about a CAI.

The only thing I want help with is some 21" wheels, since they're pretty pricey.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks sexy!

Old 10-08-2010, 04:16 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car, I was just admiring the same combination but a coupe here; I dont think the new 6 series will be better than this car in the looks department.

Old 10-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car Caton!

Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Beautiful car, I was just admiring the same combination but a coupe here; I dont think the new 6 series will be better than this car in the looks department.
Agreed, although the rear-end of the new one might be a little cleaner.
It looks as if the new one is just a coupe/convertible version of the latest-gen 7 series.

Thanks for your kind comments, guys.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
love it!!

Sayin something about grey hair? I'm 18 and half of my hair is grey! Hahaha. To the OP, beautiful 6 man. She's a beaut.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Beautiful e64!