Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

BMWBLOG First Drive: 2011 BMW 335iS

Old 05-15-2010, 01:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
BMWBLOG First Drive: 2011 BMW 335iS

Looks very promising!

Even before I got behind the wheel of BMW’s new performance coupe, my pulse was quickened. The aero updates on the exterior are aggressive and sharp, drawing you in for a closer look. The front fascia, side skirts and rear bumper are all new – the later incorporating a functional rear diffuser. All 3 series Life Cycle Impulse (LCI) updates are present including the new “open eyed” head lights. A few additional changes were made including solid glossy-black side mirrors and blacked out window trim and kidney grills; all of these details scream, “sports car!”

Full article here: First Drive: 2011 BMW 335iS

Old 05-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
I do not like the new front-end. It looks like those aftermarket "M5-look" bumpers that look horrendous.

Old 05-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Seen a few here in South Florida already. I'm not the biggest BMW fan, but this car looks much better and revised then the E92, IMO. Only thing I'm not sure of is the rear diffuser, looks cheap to me.. But besides that it's a great looking car.