Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Hartge upgrades their kit for the 2010 BMW Z4

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 12:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Hartge upgrades their kit for the 2010 BMW Z4

From BMWBlog.com:
"Seven months later and famous german tuner Hartge, offers an upgrade to the body kit and wheels revealed back in May. While the initial kit focused mostly on the wheels, exhaust system and slightly upgraded interior options, the new offerings are far more extensive.

For the exterior, Hartge has created a new front apron that covers the air inlets, carbon fiber mirror caps, a discreet boot lid spoiler, a wind deflector, pin stripes and a four-piece exhaust system. The exterior kit can now successfully compete with the M Sport Package unveiled recently by BMW. Known for their wheels, Hartge offers an even larger variety of alloy wheels, ranging from 18 to 20 inches in size. The ride has also been lowered.

Inside, new upgrades are available, starting with a new set of aluminum pedals, instrument cluster and Hartge branded floor mats. No engine upgrades are available at the moment, but expect next year to see a new engine kit."

Old 01-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like they took the rear bumper off of the 997 GT2 and put it on the front of a Z4...

Old 01-01-2010, 12:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Big fan of these wheels:

Old 01-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Speed_is_my_heroine509 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not bad makes it look more aggressive

Old 01-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Looks like they took the rear bumper off of the 997 GT2 and put it on the front of a Z4...
agreed, but it worked out really well. I love what they've done

Old 01-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
speedwheeler1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the car and both wheel combos shown, nice pics.

Old 01-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
I'm not feeling the gills in the front bumper. but thats just me

Old 01-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Best looking Z4 for me. Never liked the concave side panels.