Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

How to calculate TDEE accurately?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ron4 is an unknown quantity at this point
How to calculate TDEE accurately?

Hi everyone! I recently started working out and want to understand how to calculate TDEE correctly. I heard that it is important for creating an effective nutrition and training plan. Can you tell me how to do this? What data should I enter and how does it affect the result? I will be glad to receive any advice!

Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Donald54 is an unknown quantity at this point
I recommend using tdee calculator. This calculator is very user-friendly. You need to enter some data such as age, gender, weight, height and activity level. Based on this data, the calculator will calculate your total daily energy expenditure. This will help you understand how many calories you should consume to reach your goals. It is very important to consider your activity level, as it significantly affects your total calorie expenditure. So, if you want to improve your results, try using this calculator. Good luck!

Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ryna021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Results may vary depending on the data entered. It is important to enter accurate values ​​to get reliable results. It is also worth remembering that TDEE may change over time depending on your training and weight changes.