Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Does anyone know if there’s a good local guide or photographer who can help me

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2024, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
nadiafish is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone know if there’s a good local guide or photographer who can help me

I’m planning a trip to Milan soon and want to explore the city's hidden gems, not just the main tourist attractions. Does anyone know if there’s a good local guide or photographer who can help me discover unique spots around the city? I’d love to have some professional photos taken in lesser-known areas, but I’m not sure where to start looking for someone reliable. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Old 09-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bettyvilliams is an unknown quantity at this point
Great question! When I visited Milan last year, I had the same goal in mind – discovering the lesser-known, beautiful parts of the city. I found the perfect solution by booking a session with https://milanphotographer.com/. Not only did I get amazing professional photos, but the photographer also acted like a local guide, showing me some incredible hidden gems. We explored quiet courtyards, charming side streets, and places that are completely off the beaten path, far from the tourist crowds. The photographer had so much knowledge about the city and was very accommodating in finding locations that suited the style I was looking for. The entire experience was relaxed and fun, and the photos turned out fantastic. If you want a mix of guidance and high-quality photography, I highly recommend checking them out!

Old 09-06-2024, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
nadiafish is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you so much for the recommendation! I’ve been looking for exactly this kind of service, where someone can both show me around and capture the moments with professional photos. It’s great to hear that you had such a positive experience with them, and the hidden spots you mentioned sound amazing! I’ll definitely check out Milan Photographer and see if I can book a session during my trip. I really appreciate your detailed response – this was super helpful!

Old 09-06-2024, 05:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bettyvilliams is an unknown quantity at this point
You’re very welcome! I’m so glad I could help, and I think you’re going to love the experience. Milan is such a beautiful city with so much more to offer beyond the usual tourist destinations, and having a local photographer who knows all the best spots really makes a difference. Enjoy your trip and the photoshoots – I’m sure you’ll come back with some incredible memories captured in those shots. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions while planning your trip! Safe travels!