Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

What's your favorite exotic car event

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is an unknown quantity at this point
What's your favorite exotic car event

Cameron just put this list together, and while some he obviously listed Monterey, he also listed some I haven't seen before. Personally, I think he's bonkers for not listing Amelia Island... What's your favorite exotic show? Check out the full list here!

Old 02-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is an unknown quantity at this point
I the show I still miss is the LA Cars and Coffee that got shut down a few years back... Never knew what would show up, and it would rival any show anywhere.

Old 03-30-2019, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tberg is an unknown quantity at this point
Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills (L.A.) every Sunday morning is every bit as good as the original Cars and Coffee in Irvine was. It recently moved from Woodland Hills Promenade Mall to Pierce College, but always has a large turnout especially on the first Sunday of the month when there is a specific marque featured. My other two favorite local shows are the Queen's English Car Show and the Best of France and Italy Car show, both at Woodley Park in Van Nuys. There is also a show in the summer in Glendale where the city closes the main street, Brand Blvd., in the downtown area and the cars are displayed along the boulevard. There is live music, food, and cars, a real festival of cars.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

This Sunday is the Queen's English All British Car Show at Woodley Park in the San Fernando Valley. This is always a great show with a wonderful turnout, great cars, and Jay Leno usually showing up with something exotic or unusual. If you're in the area and haven't been to this show, you're really missing a great day. Admission for spectators is free!. I usually take both of my XKRs but probably will only have one there this weekend. Here are some photos from previous years. Hope to see some of you there. I'll have my 2010 Silver XKR coupe on display. Come by and say hello.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

While this Sunday is the Queen's English Car Show in the San Fernando Valley, next weekend at Supercar Sunday, also in the San Fernando Valley, is Pantera Marque Day. There should be a very good turnout of all different flavors of De Tomaso Panteras as there is the greatest concentration of Panteras in southern California. I hope to have mine there as well, and I'm trying to convince my next door neighbor to bring his. Supercar Sunday at Pierce College always has a nice selection of great cars. Hope to see some of you local forum members there. I'll be at the bright red Pantera.

Old 04-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Queen's English Car Show was yesterday at Woodley Park in Van Nuys on a warm 93*F, sunny SoCal day. A lot of beautiful and interesting cars showed up as always. Many vintage Jaguars, Lotuses, Mini Coopers, Austin Healeys, etc. My favorite every year is an exquisite Singer that I just love. I took my 2010 XKR coupe and met a lot of nice people. Jay Leno showed as usual in a custom built Rolls Royce V12 that was approximately the size of an aircraft carrier, and Jay was his usual friendly, approachable, likable self. It's a terrific turnout that anyone in the area should commit to their calendar every April.