Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive & SUV Forum (https://teamspeed.com/forums/general-automotive-suv-forum/)
-   -   Spyker is HERE! (https://teamspeed.com/forums/general-automotive-suv-forum/46604-spyker-here.html)

STOPPIE 08-26-2010 01:19 PM

Spyker is HERE!

2 Attachment(s)
We are now an Authorized Spyker Dealership!

*sorry for iPhone pix in advance*

I'll give a more extensive review of my initital thoughts; but I'll say this: Having touched a Spyker and started it up, I'm absolutely in lust and love for this car.

it's so original, so beautiful, so exquisitly put together- the thoughtfulness of all the gauges, buttons and dials, the curves, the materials.

Its really a piece of Art. I'm sold........

STOPPIE 08-26-2010 01:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More....

ECB 08-26-2010 01:29 PM

wow.....looks very cool!

and it looks like it will cost some serious coin :)

what`s the story to this thing arriving at your doors? :)

Zorro 08-26-2010 01:29 PM

I'd like to schedule a test drive from August 26 1:31pm to June 42nd, 8pm. kthxbai. :D

Winchm60 08-26-2010 01:32 PM

That's perfect; always been a fan of the Spyker's. That particular car has a very nice color on it as well.

Alzilla 08-26-2010 01:35 PM

Looks killer in blue! I'm with you on this, Stoppie. These cars are works of art and the exhaust note is as good, if not better, than any other.

STOPPIE 08-26-2010 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by ECB (Post 695989)
wow.....looks very cool!

and it looks like it will cost some serious coin :)

what`s the story to this thing arriving at your doors? :)

We recently became a Spyker Dealership. Our Dealer Principal met with the owner of Spyker (and SAAB) about 2 weeks ago and was really impressed with him. Very visionary and passionate.

But this bad boy is now SOLD. Wish I actually got to drive it.

Originally Posted by Zorro (Post 695991)
I'd like to schedule a test drive from August 26 1:31pm to June 42nd, 8pm. kthxbai. :D

See above..... :( kbai.....

Zorro 08-26-2010 01:55 PM

Don't worry, already rode in one ... exactly this model, was a silver car, in '08 in Monterey. I found it impressive yet not quite as "finished" as the CGT (which has been my top reference for a while now). Sounded insane, though.

Dave S 08-26-2010 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by STOPPIE (Post 696008)
We recently became a Spyker Dealership. Our Dealer Principal met with the owner of Spyker (and SAAB) about 2 weeks ago and was really impressed with him. Very visionary and passionate.

But this bad boy is now SOLD. Wish I actually got to drive it.

See above..... :( kbai.....

I met Victor Muller's wife and some Spyker executive this summer. We talked casually and they asked what I did
Me: I'm a dentist
Spyker guy: Hello Dennis
I couldn't stop laughing. :)

HBdirtbag 08-26-2010 02:37 PM

i absolutely am just in love with the craftsmanship of these things...