Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Garage designer!

Old 10-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fable is on a distinguished roadFable is on a distinguished road
Garage designer!

Hi everyone,

my wife is an architect and with a friend of us and I she started one year ago a new adventure with a garage design enterprise in Italy. Now we have the english version of the website, enjoy!!

Thank you in advance for comments and suggestions,

.: Special Car Garage :.

Fable

Old 10-26-2012, 01:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Those renderings are awesome! Best of luck with the new venture!

Old 01-17-2013, 10:58 PM
Banned
alainjoseph is an unknown quantity at this point
we wish you all the success in the future and lets make some good and cool garages in the near future.please share your ideas about Garage Flooring ,overhead storage solutions ,garage organizer Toronto

Last edited by alainjoseph; 01-17-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:26 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Latest pic of my garage:

Just waiting to do tool cabinets and art on the walls.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
^^ super clean garage CfC. nice to have you back as well

Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
cool stuff

Old 01-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks great Chris! I know a certain someone that can help with one of your requests!

Old 01-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Building my new garage at the moment. It's been dubbed as my 'Porsche Pavilion'...

4 meters along the side is just glass so I can see it from the house, as is some of the front. It's housing my 1966 Porsche 911 SWB and 2011 Cayenne currently, but looking to add another interesting P car to the stable in the summer.

The glass will smoke out at the flick of a switch from the house... Can wait to finish it.

Some of the posts above have given me some ideas on the tool storage! Great renders, really great looking space, thanks for sharing Fable.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1358537901.293224.jpg
Views: 1324
Size:  42.5 KB

Old 01-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fable is on a distinguished roadFable is on a distinguished road
Thank you to everybody for appreciation, glad to be of help

Old 01-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Much success to you !!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Garage designer!