Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Ultimate Man Cave: Exotic Car Heaven

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Ultimate Man Cave: Exotic Car Heaven

I would like to introduce you to one of the most superb private automotive collections that I know of! Welcome to the Ultimate Man Cave. For any car enthusiast, this place is nothing short of automotive heaven. Unlike most private collections, EVERY car in the video gets driven... HARD.

[youtube]u-3ij9l5EZI[/youtube]

Here is a list of the cars shown in the video:

Mercedes SL65 Black Series (RENNtech Tuned: 800+hp / 1,000+tq)
Ford GT
Lamborghini Superleggera (modified)
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari 360 Spider
Mercedes McLaren SLR (modified)
Alfa Romeo 8C
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale

(Not Shown)
Aston Martin Vantage
Jaguar XKR-S

I had the opportunity to take out the SL65 BS for a spirited drive - what an amazing machine. I also rode in the SLR and Superleggera in the same night. It's amazing to me how every machine in the garage is completely unique in its own ways.

Hope you all enjoy the garage!

- Chris

Old 09-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice assortment of cars here, ford gt ftw!

Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive collection of cars there!

Old 09-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, awesome cars, and I love the fact that they get driven hard

Old 09-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Nice setup, not to be rude but there isnt a car on that list that appeals to me except the SL65 BS.

Mercedes SL65 Black Series (RENNtech Tuned: 800+hp / 1,000+tq) - ok
Ford GT - ok
Lamborghini Superleggera (modified) - regular G car is better
Ferrari Testarossa - Miami Vice
Ferrari 360 Spider - maybe a Strad
Mercedes McLaren SLR (modified) - total crap
Alfa Romeo 8C - a 300k piece of nonsense
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale - a front engine GT car that is slow as shit

(Not Shown) - no comment on these too
Aston Martin Vantage
Jaguar XKR-S

With that $ allocation there is a much nicer 6 car collection to be had that has more depth and dynamics... but to each his own.

Last edited by Marc; 09-19-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
"Missing plug in"

Old 09-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Let me show you what a nice garage is with only 4 cars

http://instagram.com/p/PzMjZDqE2n/

Old 09-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
all ferrari garage wouldn't be as cool, also the Maserati might be slow but it still looks great.

Old 09-21-2012, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
The garage might not be for everyone. With that said, any garage that's housing multi-million dollars in exotics is alright with me. Not surprisingly, I still managed to have one hell of a fun day driving and riding in these cars!

Old 09-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you all for the views and interest in the video! It's been picked up by various websites and blogs, pretty cool. More videos and photos to come now that the crazy work week is over! I will have some time to catch up on edits.

Quick Reply: Ultimate Man Cave: Exotic Car Heaven