Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets-electronics-home-theater-gaming/)
-   -   Halo 4 - Who Else Can't Wait?? (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets-electronics-home-theater-gaming/71597-halo-4-who-else-cant-wait.html)

Mixtape 11-01-2012 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by TheStigSC (Post 1397965)
CAN NOT WAIT! I have grown so tired of Call of Duty and the cheaters that play online. Since quitting COD, I got back into Reach and now I can't wait for the newest addition to come out!

Reach sucked. And even if Halo 4 ends up sucking, i'm going to enjoy it and play it all the way through and have fun because it's Halo; it's become like a tradition for me.

I am going to the midnight release and then pulling an all-nighter, certainly will be a good break from all the school work.

Sent from my communicator.

TheStigSC 11-01-2012 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mixtape (Post 1397970)
Reach sucked. And even if Halo 4 ends up sucking, i'm going to enjoy it and play it all the way through and have fun because it's Halo; it's become like a tradition for me.

I am going to the midnight release and then pulling an all-nighter, certainly will be a good break from all the school work.

Sent from my communicator.

Yea, I'll be attending a midnight premier as well. Idk I enjoyed Reach. I didn't think it sucked, but it wasn't as good as a story as a Master Chief game. ODST sucked it up the worst IMO

TheStigSC 11-09-2012 11:15 AM

Has anyone else beaten this yet??? Such a great game. I would buy the next 2 now if they asked me to.

Mixtape 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

Bungie was getting so old, it feels great to have someone new come in. 343 really did a fantastic job. Even though it seems so much like "Call of Duty in Space", i fell in love with it. :smilie:
I am working on the campaign by myself on Legendary and will see how far i get this weekend, but i do have a lot of homework and stuff for Study Abroad to take care of. But i am sure i will be able to squeeze in a few hours. :D

TheStigSC 11-09-2012 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mixtape (Post 1399467)
Bungie was getting so old, it feels great to have someone new come in. 343 really did a fantastic job. Even though it seems so much like "Call of Duty in Space", i fell in love with it. :smilie:
I am working on the campaign by myself on Legendary and will see how far i get this weekend, but i do have a lot of homework and stuff for Study Abroad to take care of. But i am sure i will be able to squeeze in a few hours. :D

I agree. Bungie dropped the rights off after 3 but continued to produce games so it just seemed like they weren't trying. And I have to admit, the message at the end of the game from 343 saying thank you to us fans for letting them take over such a precious universe went a long way for me. Shows that they care. I am working on Legendary solo as well, although I did run through real quick with a friend to complete it. I do get the Call of Duty in Space vibe a bit every once in a while but at the same time, I'm very over Call of Duty and I love this game. Very impressive work they've put together for us I think. Definitely on board for the next 2 games in this trilogy.

tempodicorrere 07-22-2014 11:43 AM

I played Halo since the first one. Lost interest because of its repetitive levels. Unreal and Quake are more fun and COD is the best.