Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets-electronics-home-theater-gaming/)
-   -   A little word about SoundEarphones (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets-electronics-home-theater-gaming/22429-little-word-about-soundearphones.html)

Jo_Switzer 04-30-2009 12:09 PM

A little word about SoundEarphones

Hi, all.
I just wanted to give some real, honest, and public praise to the guys at SoundEarphones, who have gone above and beyond to help me fine the absolute best price on a product I inquired about ... and it was not with them!!

As someone who has been in the tuning industry for over a dozen years, and someone who has seen parts-whores, discounters, hacks, and "tooners" effectively burn a good portion of that industry beyond repair (think VW tuning) I elected to reward SoundEarphones' straightforward honesty, AND BUY FROM THEM ANYWAY.

Thanks, guys. Above and beyond. :respekt:

chokeu2 04-30-2009 12:15 PM

Damn classy post.

Gobbles 04-30-2009 12:34 PM

I second Jo here.

I thought long and hard about a set of Shure earphones and Michael was more than patient with my incessant questions. Though I was originally concerned about price, I learned long ago "buy cheap, buy twice."

I couldn't be more pleased with the Shure SE530s I purchased.

daedalus 04-30-2009 01:11 PM

+1. My order went smoothly and there was a small screw up on my part about a discount I thought I could get even though I purchased after the expiration of that offer... They quickly gave me the discount after I inquired about it anyway and went above and beyond to get my business.

A real class act. A+ to them. Please sent business their way!

ZAMIRZ 04-30-2009 01:24 PM

My order went great as well...couldn't have survived on that 16-hour flight from Dubai to LAX without my Sleek Audio SA6s. I also got the best deal online for a brand-new set from SoundEarphones. Would definitely do business with them again.

Noel 04-30-2009 02:41 PM

I just ordered 3 pairs of Shure's from Michael and the entire process went really well. Couldn't beat the price either. Will buy more headphones from him again.

jamie 05-02-2009 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gobbles (Post 306925)
I second Jo here.

I thought long and hard about a set of Shure earphones and Michael was more than patient with my incessant questions. Though I was originally concerned about price, I learned long ago "buy cheap, buy twice."

I couldn't be more pleased with the Shure SE530s I purchased.

My Westone's just died. I much prefer the last Shure's I had. I'm leaning toward the 530's. You still love 'em?

SoundEarphones 05-02-2009 03:54 PM

Thanks guys. Always appreciate the positive comments. Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything else.

Michael

Gobbles 05-02-2009 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by jamie (Post 308422)
My Westone's just died. I much prefer the last Shure's I had. I'm leaning toward the 530's. You still love 'em?

Absolutely.

jamie 05-08-2009 04:12 PM

Just got my 530's from Michael.

Crazy price and great service.