Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

My new 288 GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dangermouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Fantastic car! Have fun with it! Grats!

Old 08-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sinan
That has to be the coolest delivery thread ever. Holy sh1t!

How does it compare to the 16M and GTO ?
Thanks again folks. Glad you like it

It is a completely different experience. I haven't been able to give it a good run yet unfortunately but I will post up my thoughts when I do. Just sitting in it though, it feels 10x more special, if that makes any sense (and I love my modern cars saying that)

Old 08-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
daries is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations, the car is beautifull, the 288 is my favorite car, specially after i had the opportunity to drive one. I have a couple ferraris but this one is the most beautifull ever made and to have one is definetely a big goal of mine.
Any chance to get pictures of the garage and all the cars together, that would be amazing. Looking for ideas for my new garage.
Congratulations again, enjoy it.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
one of my favorites!

Old 09-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. One of my favourite cars of all time.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Thanks again guys
Will try and get some photos of the cars together soon!

Old 09-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Short walk-around video:

Old 09-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice video! In which garage is that?

Regards,
Yannick

Old 09-30-2012, 12:13 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Holy hell, how did I miss this thread!? Huge congratulations on picking up one of the all time greats! Please tell me you intend to drive it regularly - this car is way too good to be a garage queen.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by jox
Holy hell, how did I miss this thread!? Huge congratulations on picking up one of the all time greats! Please tell me you intend to drive it regularly - this car is way too good to be a garage queen.
Thanks, glad you like it!

I was out in it recently for the first time. The way it rode the bumps was incredible, and no way did it feel short of power with "only" 400bhp. This car has deep wells of impressiveness...