Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

She finally arrives at her new home - PIX

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
She finally arrives at her new home - PIX

Delivered this morning - 2011 612 Scaglietti - with a few other pix of the stables. As you can see, not much parking so most are kept at the office underground garage. Hope you like 'em.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Those pics are very small, but the car looks good!

I see you have a small obsession with BMW's too!!!

Old 01-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Winchm60
Those pics are very small, but the car looks good!

I see you have a small obsession with BMW's too!!!
Huge obsession with BMWs theres still an X5 and X6 which aren't in the pictures as well lool. Little red cabrio is the wife's car so the addiction spreads throughout the family lol. I know the pix are small I put them up on image shack but selected the smaller size as I wasn't thinking and was in a bit of a hurry. Will fix tomorrow and reload proper size photos.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes! A proper Ferrari, this is a breath of fresh air after looking at the FF thread

Old 01-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
yes! A proper ferrari, this is a breath of fresh air after looking at the ff thread
lmfao!!!

Old 01-23-2011, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by joshg120
Yes! A proper Ferrari, this is a breath of fresh air after looking at the FF thread
lol I don't think the FF is TOO bad looking. I mean performance on that thing at least is fantastic and I think the looks have started to grow on my since the days of the original sketches.

But I must say, the 612 is just something else. Simply love it! My only issue is that I'm unable to figure out the damn screen settings and options - need to have a proper sit-down with the owners manual I think! This system is not user-friendly like the BMW Idrive.

Old 01-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
Congrats enjoy the Ferrari. Love my M6 And X5M BMW fan here 2

Old 01-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I love ur 612. So classy!

Old 01-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of light
Well done!!!!! Enjoy....

Old 01-23-2011, 01:27 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
congrats to your father johnny bravo

Quick Reply: She finally arrives at her new home - PIX