Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Ferrari GT (https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari-gt/)
-   -   My 2010 California (https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari-gt/31858-my-2010-california.html)

Hernando 11-25-2009 08:15 PM

I just read through this whole thread. It really made me laugh. However I must say, we need to give Saudi Ferrari more credit. The guy has really been dealing with our abuse very well, and I respect him for that. Yes some of his previous threads, like the fake watch thread were ridiculous among others. We must respect the fact that he has remained cool headed, answered all of our questions, and has been excited to share his car purchases with us. Yes some of his pics may be a bit DB, but we don't really get to know people and personalities online as well as we would in person. I for one think he could probably be a very nice guy. At least he hasn't been an ass like some other memorable temporary members.

SF I enjoy your posts, some are questionable but I respect the fact that you ignore certain things and keep posting with eagerness. I for one hope you keep posting. Oh and if I make fun of you and some of your posts from here on out, know that I do so in jest.

That being said. Jox you are way too funny. That was great. WIN forever. I love the P-shop.

ECB 11-26-2009 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Brobbins016 (Post 456217)
Saudi - I hate you, which comes from serious deep seated resentment of your stable of cars . You seem like a nice guy so don't take it personally, it all stems from jealousy. The interior on the Cali is stoopid cool, excellent choice. You are a lucky man. Congrats!

EBC - Although the forum allows all sorts of material to be posted please refrain from posting anything that involves a homeoerotic dude in a Speedo. Kind of freaked me out. Use it as your screensaver, hang it in your locker at the gym, keep a copy on your nightstand and kiss it as you drift off to sleep but PLEASE, I beg of you, refrain from posting it here. I would appreciate avoiding Richard Simmons as well. :nono:Thank you.

dude....just shut the **** up...

wolfturbo 11-26-2009 11:32 AM

"EBC - Although the forum allows all sorts of material to be posted please refrain from posting anything that involves a homeoerotic dude in a Speedo. Kind of freaked me out. Use it as your screensaver, hang it in your locker at the gym, keep a copy on your nightstand and kiss it as you drift off to sleep but PLEASE, I beg of you, refrain from posting it here. I would appreciate avoiding Richard Simmons as well. Thank you. "

Brilliant stuff!!!! :thumbup:

Brobbins016 11-26-2009 04:00 PM

EBC - please take your harassment with a single grain of salt. You left yourself WAY to open to be left alone posting that photo. It's done in fun, I will not "just shut the **** up..." Stop, think, and realize all the ribbing you are taking is because you are taking shit way to seriously. Take a hint from Saudi and chill. It's all in jest anyway. And no F'in Richard Simmons or David Hasslehoff photos, alright?::friends:

Saudi - I agree with Hernando, you have been, and I presume, will be a awesome TS member, far better than I. We appreciate your cars, postings and patience with us being a bunch of idiots. Thank you for your time, efforts and patience. :respekt:

WolfTurbo - Personally, I thought it was fairly brilliant as well. Thanks for the kudos, it is appreciated.:welcome:

Saudi_Ferrari 11-26-2009 06:06 PM

Its ok guyz, all the posts here never exceeded the red line for me which is mainly getting into religion or believes, therefore, say what ever you like lool ... I am enjoying them and happy that most of my threads are scoring very high views & and posts compared to others

and as always:

:spar::spar::spar:

STOPPIE 11-26-2009 06:27 PM

** crickets** :D

wolfturbo 11-26-2009 06:44 PM

Saudi~

You're a great sport! Health & prosperity to you my man!!

Awesome toy collections by the way!!!!

Wolf

P.S. Did your girlfriend pick out those glasses??? :yahoo:

KAZ555 11-26-2009 06:54 PM

Car looks good man. Don't let the hate/envy get to you. Obviously some people don't understand that English is not your mother language and some things you say may get misinterpreted.

To make things even better, hold a sign up next to one of your cars saying "I sh!t on haters"

Brobbins016 12-02-2009 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by ECB (Post 456579)
dude....just shut the **** up...

EBC - You shut up!:spar:

Randy@DomaniMotors 12-03-2009 03:28 PM

I enjoyed several good laughs reading this, but on a more serious note, SF your Cali is really flippin nice.

The Cali is starting to grow on me and the profile is very good looking. SF's combo is a winner. The interior is very well appointed.

I drove a Cali a few weeks back and the DCT/engine combo is a dream.